• MBOUltimate
  • MBOUltimate's Avatar Topic Author
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Personal text
  • Thank you received: 60
27 Jul 2021 15:36 - 27 Jul 2021 23:21 #1
Marble Blast Timeline

Update - July 27, 2021 - Added a changelog to the sheets. Allows me to inform you of any changes made to the sheet.

Back in December of 2019, there was discussion surrounding a new Marble Blast Timeline that would succeed Andrew's old Marble Blast TImeline , which had not been updated since 2013. This discussion, between Walgrey, Battlecube314, and myself would spawn a new Marble Blast Timeline, which began that day. While neither of them had any involvement in the creation of the timeline, I will still credit them with getting the idea off the ground.

These events date the creation of the game from 2002, all the way to the present day. Sources used include the GG Forums, the Wayback Machine, the old proboards forums , and general knowledge from the years I have spent in the community.

Feel free to send me any information and sources on Discord or in this thread, and tell me if you want anything added or changed.
Last edit: 27 Jul 2021 23:21 by MBOUltimate. Reason: added changelog
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aayrl, J@ckRB, Enigma, Weather, Enzone, Shauqinu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jiquor
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • STOPX Creator
  • Thank you received: 155
28 Jul 2021 05:48 - 30 Jul 2021 01:07 #2
STOP II 1.3, 1.3u1, 1.3u2 aren't there.
1.3 was released 25 Mar 2020
1.3u1 was released 04 Apr 2020
1.3u2 was released and published sometime late April 2020, suspect April 21, 2020 from some old contents of mine.

1.4u0 has now released. Add the following text to the timeline:
"MBStop II 1.4u0 released by Tekannabrand, Inc., after over a year of development and testing."

STOPX Creator. Getting better by every release.
Last edit: 30 Jul 2021 01:07 by Jiquor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MBOUltimate

• Jiquor
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • STOPX Creator
  • Thank you received: 155
11 Mar 2022 01:16 #3
Here's some more STOP II stuff. One of them may be a general community thing down the road when someone finds it.

STOP II 1.4u1 was released on October 4, 2021. It re-adds the old physics as an optional selection if users don't want to play with the web port physics, a.k.a, the STOP II new physics.
The STOP II Team starts doing events for Marble Blast STOP II a week later.
STOP II 1.4u1o1 (update 1, operation 1) was released on October 22, 2021.

Major: STOP II 1.4u2 was released on March 10, 2022 after six months of hard work. It finalizes the story for Captain S. Marble, revises many stages, and adds the Shield power-up (along with much, much more). This marks the first time a completed modification included a story mode (which I'm not counting Project Dragon, because even though it had a "story feel" to it, it wasn't finished nor was there an actual story).

As for the general community thing... That has to be discovered first! I'm not giving away spoilers myself.

STOPX Creator. Getting better by every release.

• Thank you received: 0
23 Apr 2022 18:53 #4
I wish that I could be like you

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.795 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.