lightbulb Selectable Menu Track and Ultimate Times on Gold Levels

• Mr.SpruceTree
  • Mr.SpruceTree's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
24 Oct 2021 23:09 #1
I've been enjoying the new update a ton! Thank you to everyone on the new development team! Since the game is still receiving updates, I thought I'd share some ideas I had for PlatinumQuest.

Being able to select what song plays on the main menu (Slight spoilers)
Pretty self explanatory. After beating Manic Bounce, instead of Pianoforte being replaced, you would unlock the ability to choose whatever song you'd like.

Ultimate times on Marble Blast Gold levels
Also self explanatory. Ultimate times on all 110 MBG levels. Really nothing else much to say other than it might be hard to add.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum section. Also, thank you Connie for making multiplayer levels playable offline.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
24 Oct 2021 23:15 #2
Marble Blast Gold only had Gold Times, so there isn't really a reason to add Ultimate Times to them in PQ. However, there's a tab on the community spreadsheet that has a list of Ultimate and Awesome Times that a handful of people came up with on their own over some period of time.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/192-70ahX...8/edit#gid=988679414

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr.SpruceTree

• Weather
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 262
25 Oct 2021 00:12 #3
Huh, I got Electroforte on the main menu from the start.
If you aren't aware, you can change the default main menu music by changing and entering this line in the console or editing it in platinum/client/mbpPrefs.cs. Putting only an asterisk in the quotation marks will allow for any song. Also, the jukebox (Ctrl + F5) works everywhere.
Code:
$pref::Music::SongsMenu = "Electroforte.ogg";
The following user(s) said Thank You: Enigma, Mr.SpruceTree

• Yoshicraft224
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • no
  • Thank you received: 51
25 Oct 2021 05:46 #4
Yeah, but editing prefs.cs is always a little odd. It'd be nice to have in-game alternatives to a lot of these prefs.cs or even console only things like having other players' marbles be reflective too, or the LE music and whatnot

brapdoors mbg #OhBoyFreeAM!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Enigma, Mr.SpruceTree

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.802 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.