• Xedron
  • Xedron's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Level Speedrunner
  • Thank you received: 294
06 Apr 2022 17:53 - 29 Jun 2022 21:21 #1
Hey ball blasters,

So it's been about two years since I last uploaded a marble blast video to youtube. There were various reasons for it - personally being burnt out, my biggest videos getting blocked repeatedly, and also the release of world record rampages taking center stage, so about a year ago I decided I was done dedicating myself to uploading videos to the site in favor of giving out .rrec replays of times to those who asked for it.

The thing is, I realize it's a hassle to ask for replays. I also realize I'm very inactive and kind of suck at responding to DMs in a consistent manner...and I really hate myself for that. And above all else, I realize that as the community (me included) becomes more inclined to publicly share times, my methods of creating/sharing my content are becoming both outdated and unnecessary.

All of that is to say...with all of the recent news about leaderboard world record replays becoming public and me sorta being the "odd man out" in that respect, I finally decided to make all of my world records public. This includes all the main LB categories (Gold, Platinum, PQ, Ultra, Custom) with the vast majority being current WRs that I have with a few exceptions that I know of and I'll list below.

Customs (Numbered packs): 65/80

Not included, but can be found on youtube:

Turning Point 17.701 (Leaderboards Custom Movie)
Gravity Swap 0:00.000 (Leaderboards Custom Movie)
Hodge Podge 1:10.101 (Leaderboards Custom Movie)
Space Chase Race 39.868 (Leaderboards Custom Movie)
Pitbowl 10.771 (Random Levels Compilation 2)
Array of Movement 8.931 (Random Levels Compilation 2)
Emeline’s Romantic Mini Golf 17.353 (Random Levels Compilation 2)
Friction Fold Maze 15.672 (Random Levels Compilation 2)

Not included, gone forever :( :

Bounce Control 26.181
Fans Ahoy 1.241
Mud Jump 13.468
Determination Race 18.400
Pathway in the Shadows 4.416
Ready Set Roll 6.110
The Factory 7.564

Platinum (Including DC): 63/64 The only one missing is Platform Race 2 which I can't find rn lol

Gold: 11/11 Including my PBs from vanilla MBG

Platinumquest: 38/38

A couple of final notes:

- I don't have enough time to go through all two hundred or so of these replays so I'm not 100% sure all of these replays are fully functioning. However, I have obviously watched quite a few of these before so I know for sure that the majority if not all can be used as an alternate to the public rrecs that were released yesterday.
- No, this isn't an "I'm going to quit playing so here's my progress" type of thing. I just wanted to do it because I've softened up on the idea of making replays public and it felt wrong preventing that since my replays don't upload to the leaderboards. Whenever I do end up getting back into playing I would probably update this download every month or so.

But anyway, here you goooooo

www.mediafire.com/file/6n6z2ufhvzjp1zk/Xedrec.zip/file

balls

"cna you salt spalt the slevel salt of 6 year salt who ca salt the lsat" - nobody, 2017
Last edit: 29 Jun 2022 21:21 by Xedron.
The following user(s) said Thank You: J@ckRB, Blasted, eNetro, Kasper, NF, thearst3rd, Doomblah, Jean, petalflurry, c0wmanglr, Enzone, A-Game

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Xedron
  • Xedron's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Level Speedrunner
  • Thank you received: 294
29 Jun 2022 21:22 #2
Updated June 29th. Enjoy the new balls

"cna you salt spalt the slevel salt of 6 year salt who ca salt the lsat" - nobody, 2017

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.844 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.