file [SUGGESTION] "Last Online" time including in-game time

• NF
  • NF's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Thank you received: 406
25 Apr 2024 01:28 - 25 Apr 2024 01:29 #1
There isn't a category for website/forum feedback or suggestions, like there was on the old forums, so I'll just put this here. Mods can move it if they like.

Back before PQ came out, the Scores page had a column for "Last Online" time. This showed when each user had last been online in MBP, not on the website.

This was separate from the website profile and forum profile pages, both of which did (and still do) report the last time a user was online on the website. I can confirm this by looking at #webchat on Discord — for example, Kasper logged into PQ today, but on his website profile it says he was last online 2024-04-10.

I think it would be very nice to have the "Last Online" column back on the leaderboard, and maybe even to have it combined with the website's last online time — i.e. use the more recent of the two times to show as the "last online" time in both locations.

Another suggestion for further down the road: if in-game last online times are still stored (which I imagine they must be somewhere), you could put those in place of every "Unknown" time for accounts created post-2014, and import the last online times from Proboards to replace every "Unknown" time for accounts created pre-2014. That would get rid of every occurrence of the ugly "Sunday, 29 November −0001" from profiles.
Last edit: 25 Apr 2024 01:29 by NF. Reason: Custom font sizes don't seem to work — I tried using size 75, and the text was just normally sized. So I had to switch it to 85, which is the closest option given by the website directly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: charli3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.797 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.