file Need some advice as in what category should I post into?

• Thank you received: 0
22 Jul 2024 08:55 - 30 Jul 2024 12:26 #1
Hello all,

This is my first post after just joining this discussion, so please forgive me and provide kind assistance if I have posted to the wrong subsection.

I am new here but a real enthusiast and loving this community so far. I have a background in gaming and in education and feel I could help with documentation, at least for starters.

As a new member in this forum and wish to share and gain some knowledge. I am looking forward to create my own discussion to resolve my query and gain some knowledge though I have taken part in various discussion which is definitely helped me a lot.

Also in what category should be taken depends on what factors?

Thank you in advance.
sap

Last edit: 30 Jul 2024 12:26 by doms.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• RandomityGuy
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • This entire place is bruh
  • Thank you received: 77
22 Jul 2024 10:59 #2
Welcome to the community!
You usually pick a category whose name and description fits the topic of discussion.
Since the forums are not very active, it is recommended to join the community's Discord Server linked in the Community tab above to take part in any ongoing discussions and just have casual conversations.

Github:
github.com/RandomityGuy
Feel free to support me at ko-fi.com/randomityguy
The following user(s) said Thank You: doms

• Thank you received: 424
23 Jul 2024 20:26 #3
Welcome! If you have a query, or something that you otherwise need help with, you might want to consider the Support Board  or a board that otherwise matches the category of question (e.g. Graphics, Marble Blast Development, Custom Levels, etc.). Note that several boards also have sub-boards (take for example Marble Blast Platinum & PlatinumQuest, which has five sub-boards as well as topics in that general category), so there may be some less obvious places you can post. If you want to elaborate on your question here, and have the mods move this topic somewhere more appropriate, that's also an option.

And while I agree with RandomityGuy that it's recommended to join the Discord server, it's also great to see some new interest in the forums. Feel free to choose whichever you prefer. You will generally get faster responses on Discord, but the forums have the benefit of almost always staying on-topic.
The following user(s) said Thank You: doms

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.727 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.