file Marble Blast Gold Question!

• Rct3fan00
  • Rct3fan00's Avatar Topic Author
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Thank you received: 8
05 Apr 2013 01:22 #1
Since MBG is no longer for sale, or on consoles, it is impossible to get new members.

I wanted to know, if giving out MBG is still illegal? I am not planning on doing it, it is just a thought that occured to me. If it isn't being sold and no one is making money off of it, how is it illegal to give it out? It's just any other game right? My friends have played all the MB games I have on my laptop and they want it.

I want to know if it would be okay? To give them my copies of MBG or any other MB game?

I mean it is no longer up to buy so I mean, what's the harm right?

I want to know from you guys first, I know one of my friends awhile back found a free version. Those are still lingering around I believe.

Just want more of my friends to get into MBG and stuff

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
05 Apr 2013 01:51 #2
MBG is still on sale for Mac at the Mac Games Stores, so Mac users should go there. For windows and linux there is nowhere for it to be sold.

Now, we can't post directly to links (still illegal, yes)... but if someone asks you, why not. No harm.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Rct3fan00
  • Rct3fan00's Avatar Topic Author
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Thank you received: 8
06 Apr 2013 21:25 #3
Alright that isn't an issue MAtan. Thanks for the reply! This can be locked.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.810 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.