file marble blast trading cards

• RandomityGuy
  • RandomityGuy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • This entire place is bruh
  • Thank you received: 61
27 Sep 2013 10:06 #1
I made 50 marble blast trading cards. Ignore my mistakes and handwriting.

link:http://teamdisccusion.createaforum.com/t....-trading-cards/.

instructions to print and cut: every folder has two pictures. both are top and bottom of the cards. Card placement is same on both the pictures so don't cut all the cards in both the pictures or you will have to think and match.

instructions to play:

1)decide who plays first.
2)put the card and choose speed, blast, time or stars if the card has any of the one.
3)some cards like power-up cards and hazard cards have speed or blast(or time)only they can be defeated if the cards doesn't have enough speed ,blast or time
4)some cards like diamond, random powerup change their speed and blast after it is played.if first time it is played speed and blast will be default.if it is second time played,on the backside of the card there is written 1st,2nd,3rd...it means how many times played.if played for 4 time it will be default if card doesn't have it.

5)some powerup cards like helicopter, mini marble depend its speed and blast on another card so you have to play another card with it.
it is written speed&blastdif it means subtract the speed or blast from the card you have played with.

6)two cards like wild card and secret always win but if you choose time,your card wins.

Categories:par,shock,sucker,tightrope or catwalk,special,collector,power,givemeyourcard
Types of cards:basic,silver,gold,platinum,ultimate,powerup,hazard.

Github:
github.com/RandomityGuy
Feel free to support me at ko-fi.com/randomityguy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.757 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.