file Marble Blasthrough

• DiabolusNeil
  • DiabolusNeil's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
13 Oct 2013 02:55 #1
I've decided to make a video series consisting of me breaking Marble Blast special times (i.e. Ultimate Time, Gold Time, etc). Thus, I present the first edition of Marble Blasthrough!

This took me absolutely forever to do, and is to show my Marble Blast and editing skills.

My Personal Thoughts of the Video:
- I used the Replay Centre function to record these videos. Didn't want to play while the computer was lagging.
- The longest level to record was Magnet Training. Took me around 30 minutes to get the desired result. It takes precise accuracy and a whole lot of speed.
- Level 23 kept derping up for me when I replayed it with the Replay Centre. The path kept getting altered slightly for whatever reason, and I had to record this part around 15 times.
- I used Xelna's path for Level 25, though I slightly altered it.
- I absolutely love the music.

Anyways, leave some feedback on what you think of the video!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
13 Oct 2013 07:50 #2
Magnet Training UT can be beaten the normal way, you don't need the world record route for it

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• DiabolusNeil
  • DiabolusNeil's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
13 Oct 2013 17:05 #3
Oct 13, 2013, 12:50am, admin wrote:Magnet Training UT can be beaten the normal way, you don't need the world record route for it

The Ultimate Time is 10 seconds. Of course I need the World Record route.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
14 Oct 2013 00:43 #4
I don't think you read what I said and you should probably pay attention.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Thank you received: 10
14 Oct 2013 06:24 #5
Oct 13, 2013, 12:50am, admin wrote:Magnet Training UT can be beaten the normal way, you don't need the world record route for it

But it is easier.

'Sides that's not the WR route, he hit the arch.

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
19 Oct 2013 23:35 #6
Matan is right : if you are sufficiently fast and propel yourself to the finish in the first trial, UT will be piece of cake.

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.930 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.