file My Marble Blast Spark Plans Level 1

• Elektrix
  • Elektrix's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
05 Mar 2013 02:11 #1
www.mediafire.com/view/?798s962v44kcbks

This is official ideas for level 1 in planning for my mod. Please make a third idea for level 1 that you have for this level and post it for downlad so I can look at it below. Peace Out!

-Hypersonic1300

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Beack
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Beack ewe
  • Thank you received: 0
05 Mar 2013 02:38 #2
The first level was fine, just really short.

I don't understand the second level, also the Spark power up doesn't make ay sense, just a random result.

to be honest I don't quite understand the idea, you will make the level for the mod or you are asking for someone who can make the level and add it in your mod.

also if you want to make a disscussion about your mod and post any previews of it, create a thread in the mods board, you will get more feedback and tips there. Click me!

The weirdest signature that I ever requested

• Thank you received: 2
05 Mar 2013 02:39 #3
I don't really understand. Are you asking other people to plan levels for you or asking for opinions on your plan? You should probably try thinking up levels on your own, or at least get some practice. There are plenty of great threads on this forum for that! Look around and I think you'll see.

Also if this is a mod it should probably go in the mods area of the forums (I think so, for this thread at least).

EDIT: Damn, ninja'd by Beack! Oh well.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
06 Mar 2013 03:53 #4
Locking this thread. Plus use your thread in the MBMods area to post about MBSpark, do not make additional topics about it.

Please read the forums' rules (click here) before making topics in wrong sections and such. If I need to continue to lock topics after you, I will not hesitate to give you a warning level.

I am sure you're excited, but don't let it to allow you to break rules.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.916 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.