file Need testers for CLA

• Perishingflames
  • Perishingflames's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Thank you received: 21
02 Feb 2013 06:15 #1
Hey all,

I am wrapping up the update to the CLA and I need about 10 testers. There are over 2000 levels and I don't have the time to test all of them, but with your help we can get them all tested in a timely fashion.

Any help much appreciated. You won't be required to play through each of them, but I ask that you at least open them and make sure nothing is broken/the level loads. I can give you more specific testing directions once the CLA is ready for testing.

I predict it will take about an hour--maybe a little longer, maybe a little less to go through all the levels in your section.

If you want to contribute as a tester, please reply to this post. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 15
02 Feb 2013 06:26 #2
I think I can set aside an hour to help out

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
02 Feb 2013 09:33 #3
Sure why not

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Thank you received: 0
02 Feb 2013 15:42 #4
of course

• Thank you received: 156
02 Feb 2013 23:41 #5
Can do

• RDs.The-dts-guy
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Blender pls
  • Thank you received: 188
03 Feb 2013 11:40 #6
I can spare few ours for that

Some guy that does DTS shapes and levels.

AWESOME time HINT : When making PQ level place your custom interiors and textures in platinum/data/interiors_pq/custom
makes life easier for you and everyone else :)

• Thank you received: 0
03 Feb 2013 16:48 #7
Why not, i can do

• Perishingflames
  • Perishingflames's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Thank you received: 21
11 Feb 2013 11:38 #8
Just an update: I spent most of this weekend working on this, and it is about 90% ready. To do: Finish CGL 6 remake (mainly just the Easter Egg), and take pictures of levels without corresponding images.

Right now it includes levels through January '13 and I assume it is going to remain as that. If you released a level this month and really want it in... Pm me. The 2012 level packs will be posted in about a months time.

That said, I still need several more testers. If nothing changes there is going to be 2602 levels total so split among 10 people that is around 260 a person to test--again, just open it to doesn't crash, quick glance to make sure none of the interiors are missing textures (show up white) and good to go. About an hours time and you are saving me a lot of time and energy.

Estimated time until it's ready for upload: 7 days

Thanks!

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.929 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.