file What got you into Marble Blast?

• Thank you received: 17
11 Apr 2013 05:05 #61
Apr 10, 2013, 8:44pm, blastedmarble wrote:Be sure to edit your posts if you like to add more.

I'm pretty sure that was pointed toward me... but I'm not too sure.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 368
11 Apr 2013 05:08 #62
Yes. Please try to refrain from 'Double-Posting' when possible. If you wish to change or add more text to a previous post, there is a 'modify' link on all of your forum posts which will allow you to update or add more information to an existing post.

Also be sure to glance over the Forum Rules and Procedures.

~Aayrl

• SkyFire
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • u wot m8
  • Thank you received: 0
11 Apr 2013 06:32 #63
Apr 10, 2013, 8:43pm, lcf wrote:
Apr 5, 2013, 1:02pm, skyfire886 wrote:I found it at some craft store for like $5. It looked fun, so I decided to buy it. Loved it ever since.

Pretty sure no one's gonna believe that...
Legit. I still have the disc thingy somewhere. If I could find it I'd post a picture or something...
Also I got it like 5-6 years ago so.... Ehh... Blegh

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
11 Apr 2013 22:12 #64
Apr 10, 2013, 11:32pm, skyfire886 wrote:
Apr 10, 2013, 8:43pm, lcf wrote:

Pretty sure no one's gonna believe that...
Legit. I still have the disc thingy somewhere. If I could find it I'd post a picture or something...
Also I got it like 5-6 years ago so.... Ehh... Blegh

nah your right, no need to explain yourself. I think it was marble blaster that used to be sold in stores for about $5

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

• Thank you received: 15
11 Apr 2013 22:17 #65
Apr 10, 2013, 8:44pm, blastedmarble wrote:Be sure to edit your posts if you like to add more.

I don't remember any new moderators being added to the staff lately...

And as for LCF...I know you're new here (welcome, btw ), but don't you think it's a bit rude to imply that someone is a liar without any solid proof?

• Rct3fan00
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Thank you received: 8
12 Apr 2013 01:26 #66
Never knew MBG or MB came in a disc. Huh...

• Thank you received: 368
12 Apr 2013 02:11 #67
Discs? Those were so 10 years ago. Everything is a digital download these days. Well, anything worth its weight in paper bills.

~Aayrl

12 Apr 2013 02:50 #68
Apr 11, 2013, 3:17pm, andrewsears wrote:

And as for LCF...I know you're new here (welcome, btw ), but don't you think it's a bit rude to imply that someone is a liar without any solid proof?

Sorry 'bout that, I get like that because the website I come from has a lot of spammers, and the effect gets burnt in after a while. So I just act like that. (And no, I didn't mean anyone is a spammer)

12 Apr 2013 02:51 #69
Apr 10, 2013, 10:08pm, aayrl wrote:Yes. Please try to refrain from 'Double-Posting' when possible. If you wish to change or add more text to a previous post, there is a 'modify' link on all of your forum posts which will allow you to update or add more information to an existing post.

~Aayrl

Okay, I'll look at the rules. BTW, those were meant to be two different posts.

• Blasted
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Speedrunner and Level Maker
  • Thank you received: 105
12 Apr 2013 02:55 #70
Um... You know you can put more than one quote in a post by copy/pasting them to your post right?

EDIT: Are you really the administrator of the Marble Blast Wiki?

12 Apr 2013 03:08 - 26 Oct 2022 08:23 #71
Apr 11, 2013, 7:55pm, blastedmarble wrote:Um... You know you can put more than one quote in a post by copy/pasting them to your post right?

No, I didn't know about double quotes.
Last edit: 26 Oct 2022 08:23 by Enigma.

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
12 Apr 2013 03:13 #72
Hey i saw that a long time ago. You're multiplayer section isn't very up to date, it just credits spy47. =(

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

12 Apr 2013 03:15 #73
Apr 11, 2013, 8:13pm, jeff wrote:Hey i saw that a long time ago. You're multiplayer section isn't very up to date, it just credits spy47. =(

Eh?

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
12 Apr 2013 03:17 #74
not to be rude, but you must be mistaken good sir. You see, HiGuy and myself have been coding Multiplayer for a long time =)

It will be released within months

12 Apr 2013 03:19 #75
Apr 11, 2013, 8:17pm, jeff wrote:not to be rude, but you must be mistaken good sir. You see, HiGuy and myself have been coding Multiplayer for a long time =)

It's outdated info written years ago. I joined the forums to help update the info. Thanks for notifying me. What page is it written on? I think you can edit it without an account.

Edit: Will be right back in about half an hour.

• Thank you received: 15
12 Apr 2013 03:43 #76
Where to begin with this thread...there's been a ton of stupidity going on. I've been observing it for a while now and I can't stand it any longer.

Apr 11, 2013, 7:50pm, lcf wrote:
Apr 11, 2013, 3:17pm, andrewsears wrote:

Sorry 'bout that, I get like that because the website I come from has a lot of spammers, and the effect gets burnt in after a while. So I just act like that. (And no, I didn't mean anyone is a spammer)

Apr 11, 2013, 7:51pm, lcf wrote:
Apr 10, 2013, 10:08pm, aayrl wrote:Yes. Please try to refrain from 'Double-Posting' when possible. If you wish to change or add more text to a previous post, there is a 'modify' link on all of your forum posts which will allow you to update or add more information to an existing post.

~Aayrl

Okay, I'll look at the rules. BTW, those were meant to be two different posts.

This is hilarious...you quote Aayrl telling you not to double post and to read the rules...while double posting AGAIN. Way to miss the point, dude.

Apr 11, 2013, 7:55pm, blastedmarble wrote:Um... You know you can put more than one quote in a post by copy/pasting them to your post right?

EDIT: Are you really the administrator of the Marble Blast Wiki?

Apparently my previous post was too subtle for your tiny mind to understand, so I'll state it much more literally so that even you can comprehend it: DON'T MINI-MOD, WE TEND TO FROWN UPON THAT.

Apr 11, 2013, 8:19pm, lcf wrote:
Apr 11, 2013, 8:17pm, jeff wrote:not to be rude, but you must be mistaken good sir. You see, HiGuy and myself have been coding Multiplayer for a long time =)

It's outdated info written years ago. I joined the forums to help update the info. Thanks for notifying me. What page is it written on? I think you can edit it without an account.

Edit: Will be right back in about half an hour.

First of all, you missed another rule in your post before this one - you're not supposed to write one-word replies. Secondly, you're the freaking admin of the Marble Blast Wiki...surely you and one of the other members could edit it yourselves? It makes you come across as lazy - no admin should act like that. Lastly, why are you telling us you'll be gone for half an hour? What do you think this is, an IM client?

LCF's post questioning SkyFire's MB origin story sent this thread on a downward spiral way off-topic that I don't think it can recover from, so I'm closing this. Take this discussion somewhere else.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
12 Apr 2013 07:49 #77
Apr 11, 2013, 6:26pm, rct3fan00 wrote:Never knew MBG or MB came in a disc. Huh...

Just to add it did, as Marble Blaster (1.3) and was released by eGames iirc. Basically the same as Marble Blast (before Gold), except with Dive! as an added level (total 73 levels) and no gold times (like I said, before Gold).

Dive also had a qualify time at the past

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.101 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.