file Now… what is your FAVORITE level

• MBKid
  • MBKid's Avatar Topic Author
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • XXXquickscoperXXX
  • Thank you received: 35
28 Mar 2014 15:58 #1
Yep, now what is your favorite. I'll start again. My favorite level is Mastering the Marble because it's based on endurance and i really like long hard levels (it's not hard anymore though). And for MBG mine is King of the Mountain because the shortcut on it is so much fun! (the trapdoor edge-hit).

I played marble blast

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • I make levels and songs.
  • Thank you received: 145
28 Mar 2014 18:24 #2
I generally like re-playing long MBG and MBP levels that I only beat a few times. These are levels like Mastering the Marble, TUFC, Bouncing Fun, Xployt, Pathways, etc.

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.

• dushine
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • PING STEALLLL!
  • Thank you received: 10
28 Mar 2014 21:13 #3
Tower Maze for MBG, because I am surprisingly lucky with that traplaunch...It is the easiest traplaunch in MBG besides GDR for me...and looks sexy when you pull it off...I could pull it off under 6s long before I even beat any expert levels in MBP...

For MBP it is...I dunno can't really think but one from the top of my head is Slope Madness...the level is just filled with possibilities and looks great and small.

Legit Marbler
Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/MBdushine

• Thank you received: 3
29 Mar 2014 02:49 #4
Speed Attack, Morph, Despair, Bouncing Fun, Recoil Ultra Course, Dizzying Heights, Helicopter Monster Course, Space Station, TTotTS, TUFC, and TTMR.

with the music and the lights and everything :P

• Thank you received: 198
29 Mar 2014 02:53 #5
I have a lot. I really love levels that has a lot of challenges like in most of the expert levels(The Helicopter Monster Course, The Ultimate Friction Challenge etc.).
For MBG are custom levels and those are the Matrix Series.

lee is awesome

• Thank you received: 0
29 Mar 2014 09:58 #6
I like all the last advanced levels in MBG, but I think my favorite would be Natural Selection.

I love moving platform-levels!

• Battlecube314
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • 100% Gold/Ultimate/Awesome!!
  • Thank you received: 155
01 Apr 2014 02:04 #7
Mastering the Marble. This level has many interesting challenges and shortcuts and isn't too long like most other expert levels. I like the challenge whet you wall hit out of the pit and the area with the slopes and wall hits. The Ultimate Time is well set, as it is not easy but does not require extreme skill either.

• dushine
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • PING STEALLLL!
01 Apr 2014 08:54 #8
I look forward to Mega Marblin' yall, and Imperial, I can't wait to have proper fair matches with you, never really did back in the days of MBO :D

Legit Marbler
Youtube channel: www.youtube.com/MBdushine

• Imperial
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Custom Levels Lover
  • Thank you received: 86
01 Apr 2014 09:24 #9

dushine wrote: I look forward to Mega Marblin' yall, and Imperial, I can't wait to have proper fair matches with you, never really did back in the days of MBO :D

Haha definitely, didn't recall playing MBO with you back then, and that's a shame. Though I'm pretty sure you'll kick my ass when we play against each other in MBP multiplayer. :P

As to be on-topic, my favourites are some of the MBP experts, like many others. If I can only pick one fav then it's probably TTOTTS, mainly because of the cool tricks that can be performed in it.

Vanquisher / Red Stealer

My youtube channel: www.youtube.com/imperialcuirassier
My twitch channel: www.twitch.tv/imperialcuirassier

• Thank you received: 16
01 Apr 2014 11:38 #10
Why do all of you like the Expert levels so much...

My favorite levels are the Intermediate MBG levels, and a few of the later beginner ones like Pitfalls, and Winding Road, because they're the only ones I can actually beat :P

i have a flickr

01 Apr 2014 21:00 #11
I like Morph, Money Tree, and Choco Valley. And the AoMP, I think they're called.

And note to lzx you're not supposed to post twice in a row sorry if you didn't and someone inbetween deleted their post, but just in case c:

• Thank you received: 198
02 Apr 2014 06:02 #12
That's not me that's athenacut.

lee is awesome

• Thank you received: 123
02 Apr 2014 21:12 #13
I like most of the intermediate/advanced levels in MBP, and most of the advanced ones in MBP. I always like levels where you go really fast then suddenly fly off at 10000 mps is some super funky direction. It always amuses me.

He's just confused by how you both have the same avatar picture, that's all.

• Thank you received: 156
07 Apr 2014 23:18 - 07 Apr 2014 23:19 #14
I've always been a fan of the lengthy levels that don't have particularly difficult challenges, e.g. The Tale of the Tall Skyscraper, Mastering the Marble, Morph, etc. It's always a fun test to maintain my endurance yet transition from section to section quickly with out having to worry about precarious stunts.

In MBG, I've enjoyed King of the Mountain, simply because of the possible speedrunning approaches. Oh, and Tri Twist. That's cool, too.
Last edit: 07 Apr 2014 23:19 by Marson.

• Thank you received: 20
12 Apr 2014 15:53 #15
MBG: Pinball Wizard
MBP: Lightning Ice

• Frostfire
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
  • Thank you received: 447
12 Apr 2014 17:38 #16
Swivel!

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
13 Apr 2014 05:03 #17
I like Space Station because of space.

I also like Moebius Strip because of concept.

Dive is beautiful.

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.041 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.