file Fixed Ultra levels Ultimate Times

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
26 Aug 2014 21:46 #1
As you've seen from TotD, the server held inaccurate times for the Ultimate Times. As such some people who did all the Ultimate Times on Ultra did not actually receive the achievement.
When I originally made the Ultimate Times, they were harder than the end product, and when we imported the UTs to the server we used the original values instead of the finished ones you see in-game.

The levels which were modified, and the final UT vs original UT are:

ramp matrix 23 instead of 22
cube root 2 instead of 1.5
marble melee primer 17.5 instead of 17
scaffold 1.5 instead of 1
half pipe elite 2 instead of 1.7
schadenfreude 30 instead of 27
learning to roll 3 instead of 2.8
hazardous climb 17.5 instead of 16.5
pitfalls 13 instead of 12.5
platform party 13.5 instead of 12.5
winding road 11.5 instead of 11
half pipe 2.5 instead of 2
jump jump jump 3.25 instead 3.1
the road less travelled 4.5 instead of 3.8
great divide 20 instead of 10
skate to the top 12 instead of 10

As you can see, some of them were much harder/brutal (they were closer to my best as well, as far as I cared enough).

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.930 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.