file A Brief History of Me and Marble Blast

• Steven
  • Steven's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Marble Blast bug hunter
  • Thank you received: 20
13 Mar 2015 23:36 #1
Since I'm new to the MB Forums, I thought it'd be a good idea to talk about my history with Marble Blast.

I first saw (and indeed played) Marble Blast in the mid-2000s, when I was at a friend's house. Said friend had the game on his Mac. I played it and really enjoyed it.

In the late 2000s, I played it even more. A few computers at a tech class I attended at school had Marble Blast Gold. I enjoyed it so much that I decided to purchase the game from GarageGames for use on a computer at home. After completing MBG, I downloaded and played Marble Blast Platinum. I enjoyed it until it glitched after an upgrade of my computer from Windows Vista to Windows 7.

Now, it's 2015. I built a computer myself for my own use in 2010, but it's only now that I've downloaded MBG and MBP for it. The computer started out running Ubuntu before I installed Windows 7 on it. I upgraded it to Windows 8 and later to 8.1. I got the idea to start playing Marble Blast again after I saw a link to a video on YouTube that had been uploaded by someone to whom I've subscribed. And I have to say, for a 13-year-old game, MBG runs quite well on that computer (if a bit laggy). MBP runs even better, so far without the glitch I talked about earlier.

So, that's a quick look about my experience with the Marble Blast franchise. I look forward to interacting and sharing ideas with the community now that I have an account on the forums. ;)

If there's a bug, YO! I'll report it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeff, CheepFishMBP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.774 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.