file Revival of monthly custom level packs?

• RDs.The-dts-guy
  • RDs.The-dts-guy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Blender pls
  • Thank you received: 188
04 Aug 2017 11:00 - 04 Aug 2017 11:17 #1
As some of older members remember, after release of MBP almost 10 years ago Andrew used to host monthly level packs where people could submit their custom levels and at the end of the month all of the submitted levels would be released in a single pack. It worked well for about 2 years and was nuked once the amount of levels decreased.

Since PQ is here and we should see steady flow of levels for a minimum of 1 year would anyone be interested in revival of the idea. A simple google form (or something more advanced) could be made to submit levels.
The point of this system is:
1.To keep track of custom levels more easily
2.Gives folks who don't scroll through custom levels board wider access to custom levels.

Any thoughts?

P.S I'm not looking for person who would do it. I can make the form and do everything myself. The question is would there be any point and weather this idea is still usable nowadays (So that this wouldn't turn into failed LOTY revival in 2013)

Some guy that does DTS shapes and levels.

AWESOME time HINT : When making PQ level place your custom interiors and textures in platinum/data/interiors_pq/custom
makes life easier for you and everyone else :)
Last edit: 04 Aug 2017 11:17 by RDs.The-dts-guy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.794 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.