file Absolute Completion

• Battlecube314
  • Battlecube314's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • 100% Gold/Ultimate/Awesome!!
  • Thank you received: 155
19 Apr 2018 08:18 #1
After 4 years of online Marble Blasting, I have finally achieved perfection.

As of 19 April 2018, I have completed every statistic (Gold Times, Platinum Times, Ultimate Times, Awesome Times, Easter Eggs) to 100%.

This is a huge accomplishment for me, as I endured every single one of the game's 690 levels while achieving an adequately fast time and finding all hidden secrets. In fact, I still remember when I wasn't even sure if I would be able to beat every level in Marble Blast Gold. And it wasn't all that long ago when finishing Moving Platform Master Course felt like a complete impossibility. And even just a few months ago, I was not at all certain that I would be able to achieve the Awesome Times on PlatinumQuest levels such as Racing Spirits, Chasetrack, Manic Bounce, Puzzle 7 Chaos Theory, and Puzzle 10 I Slide.

But after a few thousand hours of playing this game, spread out over the course of 4 years, I have finally done it all.

And the last thing I needed to do to get this total? Find the nest egg on Vice-Versa. And I found that too. Maybe I'll make a guide for the nest eggs in PQ, since no one else has done that yet.
Even so, the journey is far from over. I still plan to continue improving my times until they are as low as they can possibly go. And with my skills constantly improving, I don't see that happening any time soon! So let's roll on!
The following user(s) said Thank You: HiGuy, IsraeliRD, Jeff, Ralph, eNetro, MBCollector672, M@s, DKman00, Robert, Yoshicraft224, CylinderKnot, DukeofLeet, Eclipsia, Jacob

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
19 Apr 2018 19:24 #2
Well damn. I knew some people might go for this kind of thing but wow, to actually hear of this is completely nuts.

One hell of an achievement, you're an absolute master here.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
23 Apr 2018 23:16 #3
Holy hell, what an achievement! I don't think I've accomplished a 10th of what you've done. Hat's off sir!

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
24 Apr 2018 00:29 #4
wtf why is jeff on the forums

Very nice job, BCube. I seriously admire your dedication. You should start getting some world records now; you have great potential.

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

• MBCollector672
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • click the sergals
  • Thank you received: 76
24 Apr 2018 01:15 #5
Wow, Battlecube, that’s insanely impressive. What next?

dumb furry who plays ball rolling games, gun shooting games, and plumber jumping games

• whirligig
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 261
29 Apr 2018 00:01 #6
It's not 100% until you get 100% of the world record times too.

Nah, just kidding. Congratulations! You're now as good at PQ as MBCollector is at The Binding of Isaac. :P

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.898 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.