file Top 5 Favorites Songs Used in a World Record Rampage Video

• Nockess
  • Nockess's Avatar Topic Author
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
28 Apr 2018 05:39 - 28 Apr 2018 09:36 #1
Just a fun poll to see what music people like that has been used in the past rampages over the years, and hopefully Matan might get some ideas out of this.

Quick guidelines for what can be used for your lists.
  • Any video on Matan's channel that's labeled a world record rampage.
  • Buzzmusic World Record Rampage (Marson's Channel)
  • Marble Blast Future World Record Rampage (Dushine's Channel)
  • (Will add to the list if more WRRs come to mind.)

Here's my top 5 in order of WRR video release. The links in each video title take you directly to the song.
  • Sewer Surfin' (Zircon and Sixto Sounds) - Marble Blast Gold World Record Rampage #3 :: Advanced
  • Last Drop Falls (Sonata Arctica) - Marble Blast Advanced World Record Rampage - Advanced (MUTED)
  • Awaiting Your Confession (Skiltron) - Marble Blast Platinum World Record Rampage #2 - Intermediate
  • Light On (Perfect Vision Remix) (Sixth Avenue) - Marble Blast Platinum World Record Rampage #2 - Advanced
  • Glasgow Kiss (John Petrucci) - Marble Blast Platinum World Record Rampage #2 - Advanced

• ...and some honorary mentions:
  • Right Here Waiting (Ultrabeat) - Marble Blast Gold WR Rampage #2 - Advanced Levels
  • Ultra Heaven (Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz) - Marble Blast Gold World Record Rampage #3 :: Intermediate
  • Dark Matter 02 (Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon) - Buzzmusic World Record Rampage Pt.1 - Marble Blast Platinum

• Song names obviously aren't needed.

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
    YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
    Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5
    Last edit: 28 Apr 2018 09:36 by Nockess.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Blasted, eNetro, obee58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 10
    • eNetro
    • Professional Marbler
    • Professional Marbler
    • Skilled PlatinumQuest Player
    • Thank you received: 49
    28 Apr 2018 20:18 #3
    I don't know the titles for these tracks used in WRR's that I'm going to list (thx Shazam for not being so helpful), so I might as well reference them! (I'd like to know the titles as well, thanks)

First song in Buzzmusic WRR - Part 4
    First song in Buzzmusic WRR - Part 5
    Last song in Buzzmusic WRR - Part 3
    Last song in MBP WRR #2 - Intermediate
    Bad Apple (remix by Friedrich Habetler) ( MBP WRR #3 - Expert )

Awesome Hint:

Since the Awesome Time/Score is secret, you will have to beat it in order to find out what it is. Just practice every day, and be ready to keep pressing the 'Restart' button...A LOT!

• Blasted
    • Senior Marbler
    • Senior Marbler
    • Speedrunner and Level Maker
    • Thank you received: 105
    06 May 2018 22:42 - 06 May 2018 22:44 #4
    Might as well put my two cents in this topic:

1. Last Drop Falls - Sonata Arctica Marble Blast Advanced World Record Rampage - Advanced [MUTED]
    2. To Far Away Times of Green -Side Chrono Trigger- - Tosh Marble Blast Platinum World Record Rampage #2 - Director's Cut
    3. Frogs March - Dustin Cormier Marble Blast Gold World Record Rampage #3 :: Advanced
    4. Woody Arch River Remix - Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz Buzzmusic World Record Rampage Pt. 2 - Marble Blast Platinum
    5. Reincarnated Soul - Castlevania: The Adventure ReBirth Marble Blast Ultra (Platinum Edition) World Record Rampage
    Last edit: 06 May 2018 22:44 by Blasted. Reason: Just found the name of the third song right after posting this.

Moderators: Doomblah
    Time to create page: 0.810 seconds
    We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.