file Orbz for Mac?

• GhostKoi
  • GhostKoi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Still playing MB on an iMac G5
  • Thank you received: 7
24 May 2015 15:09 #1
Does anyone happen to have (or know where to find) Orbz for Mac? It was made around the same time as MBG by Garage Games (They may even sahre some of the same textures) and it looks like a lot of fun... I just can't seem to find it anywhere.

Does anyone have it or know where to find it?
Softonic is the only website that has it but I don't think they are legit... MacUpdate also has a dead link to it.

Apple 17" iMac G5 MID 2005 2GHz 1GB-RAM SuperDrive OS X 10.6.8 -Maybe I'll go back to Tiger when I finish my gaming PC!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
24 May 2015 15:13 #2
If you purchased the game via GarageGames, you can log into your account and download it. Other than that, I doubt any of us could offer much help. sorry!

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

• GhostKoi
  • GhostKoi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Still playing MB on an iMac G5
  • Thank you received: 7
24 May 2015 16:23 #3
Thanks :cheer: ended up having some luck and found it on my really really old iMac- but there is no Registration Key :(

Maybe someday... Thanks for the help though!

Apple 17" iMac G5 MID 2005 2GHz 1GB-RAM SuperDrive OS X 10.6.8 -Maybe I'll go back to Tiger when I finish my gaming PC!

• Thank you received: 1
30 Nov 2022 12:16 #4
Good news. I have been working on getting the game updated and have made a Facebook messenger chat with some of us older players on it and we have a working ignition key and working server if anyone wants to join
The following user(s) said Thank You: subtract

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.801 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.