• Jeff
  • Jeff's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
09 Sep 2012 20:33 #1
A post from Nihahhat:

Hey everyone! I made this cool video using Speed Stacks (inspired by Dr. Seuss haha) which I entered in a contest to try and win an iPad! Right now I'm in 3rd place and I need your help to win! I literally spent my whole weekend + more on this video, so I would greatly appreciate the support!

www.speedstacks.com/contest/vote/link.php?link=15046a5deb1127
Click on the orange Like it button
above the video. You can vote once a day.
I got a late start so I'm a bit behind in votes! Thanks for helping me out and tell me what you think about the video!

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1
09 Sep 2012 21:41 #2
Voted. Nice vid

• Thank you received: 0
11 Sep 2012 21:44 #3
Voted, good luck.

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
11 Sep 2012 23:34 #4
Thanks, and remember to vote everyday, once a day guys

Jeff

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

12 Sep 2012 01:08 #5
Here is something interesting: I voted on my school's computer, and then on my personal one, It accepted the vote! Everyone use Proxies to vote for Mason !

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
12 Sep 2012 02:57 #6
Sept 11, 2012, 6:08pm, mbgaddict wrote:Here is something interesting: I voted on my school's computer, and then on my personal one, It accepted the vote! Everyone use Proxies to vote for Mason !

Of course it would, IP checker

• Thank you received: 1
14 Sep 2012 01:07 #7
Just figured this out ... You can vote twice if u have a cell phone w/ internet access. Just make sure its not on the wi fi

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
14 Sep 2012 01:30 #8
Thanks!

Come on guys we can do better than that, hes in 4th place!

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
15 Sep 2012 03:21 #9
Sorry for the double post guys

Nihahhat:

Thanks for the support everyone! You may have noticed a message on the website that stated soemthing about votes being removed for suspectied cheating. Please contunie voting, but only vote one a day on your computer. Thanks

• Thank you received: 368
15 Sep 2012 06:37 #10
Does voting from virtual machines count? I've been voting 24 times a day from 24 virtual computers. As far as I can tell, all 24 of them count since they have unique session IDs.

Somehow we're still in second to that creepy picture. I feel like they're doing the same kind of botting thing to get that many votes.

~Aayrl

15 Sep 2012 14:59 #11
Yes, I think your video is far better than the Creepy Picture.

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
15 Sep 2012 16:59 #12
Sept 14, 2012, 11:37pm, aayrl wrote:Does voting from virtual machines count? I've been voting 24 times a day from 24 virtual computers. As far as I can tell, all 24 of them count since they have unique session IDs.

Somehow we're still in second to that creepy picture. I feel like they're doing the same kind of botting thing to get that many votes.

~Aayrl

No idea....but now they could be on to us

• Thank you received: 368
15 Sep 2012 17:26 #13
Still don't see how the effort that went into Creepy Picture is even comparable to the video. Takes 10 seconds to get a photo and post it online and then have all of your facebook friends +1 it every day. That's why I never liked these online contests, it's less about actual talent and more about telling everyone to upvote your entry through social media.

~Aayrl

• RDs.The-dts-guy
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Blender pls
  • Thank you received: 188
15 Sep 2012 19:25 #14
Sept 15, 2012, 10:26am, aayrl wrote:Still don't see how the effort that went into Creepy Picture is even comparable to the video. Takes 10 seconds to get a photo and post it online and then have all of your facebook friends +1 it every day. That's why I never liked these online contests, it's less about actual talent and more about telling everyone to upvote your entry through social media.

~Aayrl
+1

Voted every day. good luck on your entry. Btw its best because really it has taken the biggest effort to make and its one of most creative from all.

Some guy that does DTS shapes and levels.

AWESOME time HINT : When making PQ level place your custom interiors and textures in platinum/data/interiors_pq/custom
makes life easier for you and everyone else :)

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.026 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.