lightbulb RadiantVibe's Music

• sspenst
  • sspenst's Avatar Topic Author
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 64
16 Aug 2015 02:35 #1
~shameless self-promotion~

So I've been having some fun making a bit of music and I thought I'd show you guys what I've made so far to see what you think!

Click this sentence to go to my soundcloud account.

My favorite tracks that I've made are the two most recent ones (NYC NOIRE and Expanse), but I'll let you guys judge for yourselves. Any comments and/or feedback is appreciated!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • I make levels and songs.
  • Thank you received: 145
16 Aug 2015 03:55 #2
Really cool stuff! I think Expanse was my fav (mostly because of the dark intense sweeping beat), but I also liked the atmosphere of NYC Noire and the sweet chords of Monday Afternoon.

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sspenst

• Thank you received: 368
16 Aug 2015 12:16 #3
Hey, that's pretty good stuff! Have to agree with Buzzmusic, Expanse was probably my favorite with Monday Afternoon as a close runner up. Melodica reminds me a lot of the early days of Pendulum. Hope you'll share more!

~Aayrl

• Thank you received: 25
16 Aug 2015 14:16 #4
Overall very solid stuff! Though trap isn't my genre, NYC Noire was the one that I liked the most in terms of the mastering and overall tone to it, despite trap not being my genre. Looking forward to more, gave you a follow.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.776 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.