file Cool find: Old GooBall video with surprise

• Anson
  • Anson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • Thank you received: 1
23 Jun 2016 14:06 #1
Hi everyone! I know I haven't been around for a long time, but I stumbled across this video today and I felt I should share it here.

So GooBall is an OLD Mac OS computer game, and doesn't even run on the latest OS X versions.
www.ambrosiasw.com/games/gooball/

Anyway, lately I had a hankering to play it (the demo xD) again, but I'm too lazy to install/boot an old OS to play it, so I was looking for videos of it to satisfy my nostalgia.

I came across this video, it's an even older trailer of the game, likely using beta footage.

While being nostalgically nauseated by the level/camera-tilt, I was thinking about how similar the game could be to Marble Blast if the goo ball rolled "on its own" without the tilt. Then at 0:31 the in-game sounds are revealed, and my mind was blown.

Anyway, I will try to stop by more often. I do love me some dank multiplayer action.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.731 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.