• Nockess
  • Nockess's Avatar Topic Author
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
05 Jul 2016 16:06 #1
I know I'm late, but see if I care...
First I'd like to say that I hope everyone had a fun 4th of July. I had a great time doing absolutely nothing compared to my usual schedule. I should really get out more.
Last night I stayed up fairly later than I usually do because I ended up watching three different firework shows. I'm not going to go into detail for the first two because it's unrelated. The third one was set right down the street from where I live, so my dad and I walked down and watched this fireworks show for the "I don't know how many times"-th time in a row. As always, I was fairly impressed with the beautiful explosions of color.
I recorded the entire thing and the video turned out to be much longer than I expected, so I cut the video to show only the last minute or so because the first 20 minutes or whatever are kinda boring.
The video quality might not be the best, but it's the best I could do. Enjoy. :)

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 16
05 Jul 2016 16:18 #2
!!!
thanks for sharing
i've never been to a firework show
hope you had a good time on the 4th even if you didn't do anything <3

i have a flickr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.759 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.