file Halloween Costumes!

• LegoCreator768
  • LegoCreator768's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Always on technology
  • Thank you received: 19
15 Oct 2016 01:27 #1
This is a thread for discussing Halloween costumes and what we are going to be this year (if anything)!

This year I want to make an Aerodactyl costume, based off of this one here: www.instructables.com/id/Aerodactyl-Dinosaur-Costume/

The original costume was made by "Michelle "Riley" Carbaugh of CanineHybrid Creations". The instructable tells you how she made it, how it works and everything she used, so I recommend you check it out!

What are you guys planning for this year? Are you going to dress up for Halloween?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 198
15 Oct 2016 02:57 #2
PQ pumpkins WHERe?!

Aside from that, although I don't celebrate Halloween, I wish you luck on making that, looks like a hard thing to make!

lee is awesome

• LegoCreator768
  • LegoCreator768's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Always on technology
  • Thank you received: 19
15 Oct 2016 03:26 - 18 Oct 2016 23:15 #3
So, I decided to change my costume. The 2 main reasons for thisis: 1. Cost. The fleece used in this costume, if not on sale, would've cost the same amount as the costume we bought. It would've been way expensive to build this costume. 2. Time constraints. Halloween is in 2 weeks, and I don't think I'd get the costume done in time. So, my new costume is... A racoon! It is a full costume (it covers most if not all of my body) and it is pretty cool! :D
Last edit: 18 Oct 2016 23:15 by LegoCreator768.

• Three
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • level designer
  • Thank you received: 349
15 Oct 2016 03:58 #4

Lee wrote: PQ pumpkins WHERe?!

Don't worry, I may do that again this year.

Follow me on twitter at @threefolder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lee

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.812 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.