file Nightmares

• ._.
  • ._.'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
17 Jan 2018 06:50 #1
We all had them, and I can assure you we all hated them. Nightmares. I'm sure you had them as a child. And even if you either wake up screaming or crying, sometimes it's funny to see how ridiculous they were. Let's talk about one of mine, for example.

I was at an arcade, playing a game that had to do about fighting space aliens. While I was playing the game, I was completely unaware that there was an alien invasion on Earth(?). People were getting abducted, but then they returned to the ground and started moaning and walking around like zombies! But they're not like the zombies you know. These people still had their intellect (and some superpowers, but they were still evil). And when I found out, I ran home. Turns out, my entire family has been converted and when I got there, someone from my family (not saying who), threw the ENTIRE HOUSE ON ME...

...AND I DIED! Or at least I would've if it weren't a nightmare. Thankfully, it was! But that didn't stop me from crying. ;-; Then after I went downstairs and ate some cookies, so I guess that made me feel better.

So what were some nightmares you had? Leave a response.

P.S: Trust me, my nightmares just keep getting weirder and weirder.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• CylinderKnot
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Personal Text
  • Thank you received: 76
17 Jan 2018 12:39 #2
When I was going to take the AP Exam for Calculus AB in a few days, I had a little nightmare about it. For the free response section, I was supposed to have a black pen with me, but it was a red pen. I also didn't have any pencils with me, and I didn't have a calculator, either. I panicked because the test was going to begin in 5 minutes, and the door had already been locked from the outside. Not knowing what to do, I quickly ended the nightmare.

Signature

• Thank you received: 406
17 Jan 2018 21:14 #3
I had a nightmare last night that my head was on fire. I slept rather badly last night.
The following user(s) said Thank You: obee58

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
19 Jan 2018 12:43 #4
The worst nightmare I've ever had? Making this simple:

A girl that hated me before (she doesn't, now) chased me from my school to downtown, shooting at me. I was on a bike. She shot on my tire, I fell off my bike, and I ended up a few meters away, bleeding from the arm and severely injured.

After that, she insulted me violently for like 5 minutes, and then... she headshot me.

The most brutal awakening I've ever had in my life.

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

• Jiquor
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • STOPX Creator
  • Thank you received: 155
20 Jan 2018 07:18 #5
More will be added to this list as time goes on and I clear up my memories of the history of my greatest nightmares.

One I can name off the top of my head right now is this one I had when I was either four or five years old. The distance from the patio doors in the living room to the front room of my house is pretty large and straight with no turns. I dreamt that I was near the patio doors and was walking from one end of the room to the other. As I made it a specific distance, my location would reset to the patio doors (i.e. if I reached the couch or reached near the computer, I would be placed back in the same exact spot. Things also kept getting darker. Eventually I made it to the other side of the room and ended up outside where my father was ignoring me and mysteriously left the house. I got placed back in that same exact scenario three times, and then I looked behind me and saw one of my greatest fears at that time, which was this large shadow demented puppet thing and I woke up to a frightful scream.

More to come in the future.

STOPX Creator. Getting better by every release.

• ._.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Jan 2018 23:51 - 20 Jan 2018 23:51 #6
This is a pretty recent nightmare. In fact, I had it yesterday!

So I was at school, and its dismissal time, so I pack my bags and leave through the front door. But as I was walking, I felt something in my mouth. I spat it out, and it was a tooth! I checked around with my tongue and soon found out that it was my tooth! But as I was doing that, another tooth fell off! And then another! And then all my teeth were falling out! And then they all fell down my airway and I choked...

...and died. ( ._.)
Last edit: 20 Jan 2018 23:51 by ._..

• Thank you received: 17
22 Jan 2018 22:02 #7
This whole thread is so freaky yet interesting. I don't have nightmares anymore
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nockess

• Thank you received: 2
23 Jan 2018 00:19 #8
I had a nightmare, although it was more of a dream. I was in the columbine shooting holed up in a room, and when a shooter walked in i pounced him and tore his neck out with my teeth. I when into a bloodlust, I just tore through the other guy I had his eyeballs on the wall across the room. Then I woke up in a cold sweat.

• ._.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
25 Jan 2018 02:47 - 10 Apr 2018 16:09 #9
Great ready for a crazy nightmare.

So I was in a forest with a lot of different people. I don't remember who they were, nor did I care, because we were being chased by a monster. This monster, is a bit hard to describe... Where do I begin.

You know Cerberus, right? Three-headed dog of the Underworld in Greek mythology? Think of that, but instead of a dog, it's a giraffe. That's right a three-headed giraffe. Oh! And it was made completely out of lava. Oh! And it wanted to kill us all. And one more thing, it could use... ...machine guns?

We ran away, but the forest went uphill and was very steep, which slowed us down a lot. Every person who was shot would get eaten by this monster and it would grow bigger! If you tried to run around it, one of the heads who turn around, stretch all the way too you, and stick out it's tongue to grab you, INSTANTLY! Uphill was the only way to go! Tree roots and large bushes were everywhere! And after what seemed hours of running, I made it to the end.

It was a dead end. Thorny bushes blocked any way of further progression. I was the only one left. I was alone. Scared. And now that I've reached the end, all the running was in vain, since, the monster would've got to me in the end. There was no escape.

( ._.) Do I really have to tell you what happened next?
Last edit: 10 Apr 2018 16:09 by ._..

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
25 Jan 2018 07:43 #10

MikeSan wrote: You Cerberus, right? Three-headed dog of the Underworld in Greek mythology? Think of that, but instead of a dog, it's a giraffe. That's right a three-headed giraffe. Oh! And it was made completely out of lava. Oh! And it wanted to kill us all. And one more thing, it could use ...machine guns?

I can imagine it was a mutant version of Iblis from Sonic 06.

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

Attachments:

• Thank you received: 2
25 Jan 2018 13:54 #11
You say that like Iblis wasn't a mutant already.

• Kalle29
  • I blame ping for losing
  • Thank you received: 754
25 Jan 2018 23:56 #12
Might as well post here too.

I usually like my dreams, even the ones that would normally be seen as nightmares. I have died and/or been chased by monsters many times in my dreams, but these dreams never carry negative feelings. Almost the opposite, they are the most exciting ones.

I'm confident that my dreams are amalgamations of memories I've had. It always becomes clear when I wake up where all the parts in the dream came from, though while it's happening it's only familiar, I can't ever recollect the origins of anything. These memories mix in any and every way possible which is probably why I like my dreams so much, I never know what's gonna happen in them, and the "background" is always very detailed, which is rather neat.

I have very few memories of true nightmares, I never dream of school or worires in real life. I have woken up with a big jerking movement in my arms or legs and in cold sweat, but that only happens when I have fallen or been killed.

The only dreams that I can truly call nightmares are the ones that have contained loud sounds. It most likely stems from some bad experiences with audio feedback earlier in life. The few times I've had these dreams they've had that sort of style to them, i.e. the gradual rise you'll get from feedback loops.

I have never dreamt about Marble blast, except for one time where a marble blast memory made it into the amalgamation, but I wasn't playing the game.

I am always myself in my dreams, I have never lost teeth in a dream, I know the teeth one happens somewhat commonly, and I've heard of several people dreaming about being other people or even being observers rather than parttakers.

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽

• ._.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
26 Jan 2018 06:09 #13
In this nightmare, I was in an elevator, alone. I was going up to a high floor, don't remember which one. It was taking quite some time, but there was some elevator music playing. It was usual, because none of the elevators I ever went to ever played elevator music. But I didn't mind, the elevator music sounded cheerful and pleasant. But slowly, the tempo got slower and slower, and the melody all the sudden became really dark-sounding. The lights were flickering, too.

And then, a loud screech and the center of the elevator's floor gave way to a big hole! I was standing on the edge, looking down into the dark elevator shaft, terrified. The music stopped playing. The hole became bigger and bigger, until there was an edge so small, that my feet kept slipping off. I thought soon, there would be no floor left, and I'd fall down. Turns out I was wrong...

THE WHOLE ELEVATOR STARTED FALLING! And all I could hear is the sound loud, malicious, robotic laughter and my own screams.

And... ( ._.)

• Thank you received: 406
24 Mar 2018 02:22 #14
I never have good or neutral dreams anymore. Whenever I dream it's always nightmares, or else I just don't dream. One of the most vivid nightmares has happened about four times, but once I realized that it went away, as is the case with most of my nightmares. I was in a dark and musty bedroom, and there were eight drawers around the corners of the bed, each drawer containing something that would attack and try to kill me, and in order to leave the room I had to open all eight drawers. I opened six of the drawers and had to try to keep track of every lethal object or animal, one of them being many small insects that stung you and your whole skin turned into a zit and then popped and you died. There was someone with me, reminiscent of the mother of one of my friends, although not exactly the same, and she died and then I was by myself with two drawers left to open and paralyzed with fear. Then I woke up, and once I realized that I had this dream I also realized that I had had it two or three times previously. Once I had this realization I never had the dream again, and it gave way to newer nightmares, although I don't remember them as vividly, just the sinking fear.

• ._.
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
10 Apr 2018 16:54 - 10 Apr 2018 16:55 #15
Bringing up this old thread again to post a nightmare I had last night.

I was asleep in my bed until I heard a loud, buzzing noise. At first, I thought it was a power saw or something (we live next to a construction area). So I thought it was normal. But then I realized that the noise was coming from under my bed.

I looked under and saw a HUGE MOTH! And when I say HUGE, I mean GIGANTIC! This moth was the size of me! I quickly ran out of my bedroom to look for a broom. When I came back, there was no buzzing noise, but, just to be safe, I plunged the broom handle under the bed. I heard a loud crunch and a ear-shattering buzz of agony until it finally died down. I checked under the bed and found the giant moth dead. And then, I finally realized why it stopped buzzing before I re-entered the room.

It laid eggs.
Last edit: 10 Apr 2018 16:55 by ._..

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.096 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.