file 2/7/2013

• Jeff
  • Jeff's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
08 Feb 2013 06:13 #1
Time flies when you are having fun! Its been a while, skyping Ian, figured what the heck, why not blog.

MBP programming and Multiplayer programming are going great. Lots of cool stuff that you guys are probably waiting for. However, I am not going to spoil anything (sorry guys!) because why spoil the fun.

I hope everybody is still excited about Multiplayer, as soon is relative. Multiplayer will not be ready yet for a little while longer, so please bear with us. Being bogged down with school work and other things that should be more important to life than just coding MBP are starting to take over, however I still try to make an effort of coding either Multiplayer or MBP everyday even if it is a little bit.

The projects are both going great, and higuy and myself are very happy with the results so far with both of the projects.

Now, as some of you may know, our programmer who was helping us is no longer with us for various reasons, which I will not go into discussion about as I really don't want to talk about it. However, rest be assured, none of his code shall be used within Multiplayer; besides HiGuy and myself can code everything that is needed regardless .

Anywho, I am happy to see that Ian is back with us, at times we all did miss him occasionally around here now and then.

Welp, more coding to do, less typing and making typos.

~Jeff

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
22 Feb 2013 04:19 #2
So, the bunny hop speed of MP is going to be going back to a turtle again?

• Beack
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Beack ewe
  • Thank you received: 0
22 Feb 2013 04:46 #3
Basically, because they are giving their time to devote a brand new game mode for MB, considering the outdated engine and the many bugs to create a good product is a tedius process and *for me* it's a slow on going, asme as a MB mod, you spend hours, weeks, months ad maybe years to get an idea of hoe the final product will be, same goes to multiplayer, but with a mre strong idea of the final product.

Thanks for the update Jeff, really appreciated

The weirdest signature that I ever requested

• Jeff
  • Jeff's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
22 Feb 2013 05:59 #4
Trust me, it is worth the wait for MP....

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

• Rct3fan00
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Thank you received: 8
22 Feb 2013 07:23 #5
Nice Jeff!

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.977 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.