file Another blog

• Jeff
  • Jeff's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
23 Sep 2012 04:12 #1
I figured it was time for me to make another blog. So I am making one.

School has been ok so far in my junior year. Some people say junior year of highschool is the toughest, but it seems the same to me as any other year so far. I have been getting a ton of homework, so that limits my activity a lot within the community (Although I do try to make an attempt to check in at least once a day).

With everybody going back to school, MBElite's work has been...like a snail. Not many new codes, not many bug fixes, a few new levels, and no new graphics. However, i know it will pick up eventually.

MBP has been going great. Can't say much other than that, but I am sure you guys will love the update =)

Multiplayer has kinda...stopped for a little bit due to limited time and higuy not being online much (it takes two to do multiplayer XD).

Not much else to say, hopefully I'll write a better blog soon enough.

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 15
23 Sep 2012 05:25 #2
Thanks for the update. Hopefully work on MBElite and multiplayer can resume soon. And believe me, your workload will likely increase as you go further on into the school year.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.819 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.