file CheckPoint: PostPoned...

• Jeff
  • Jeff's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
27 Jul 2011 18:53 #1
Sorry guys, but there are just way to many bugs for me to release my checkPoint any time soon. It won't be able to be released for a while, plus since mbe2 is starting sometime soon, i need to focus all of my coding efforts into there. Please understand. Thank you Higuy, Seizure22, and mato for your help.

Also, it is hard for me to code it my own way when i have spy's source and Higuy's source

So, of course, i had to take a peek here and there, but I do not like to use their methods becasue that is like stealing, thus I feel that I will not release my checkpoint and just delete it.

Sorry everybody. Whirligig, how about releasing your checkpoint that you were suppost to over a year ago

Edit: I will now not make it anymore, checkPoint deleted. Sorry guys.

Also, i never Stole code, i have just seen how it was done, maybe tried spy's method once but in a different way, still epic failure O_O

See, this is another thing that prohibits me from making a marble selector, since I always see Higuy's marble selector in mbopal :/

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.802 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.