file Sonic's Return :D

• Jeff
  • Jeff's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
10 Aug 2011 22:13 #1
Well, after an intense blow up through multiple chats over msn, I finally was able to help sonic get back into the community. So yea people, instead of me programming mbe2 or fixing mbopal/mbemerald bugs, here I am fighting with the Jr. council member Andy, and the victim, sonic. I had gotten Pablo involved too, and nobody was the prosecutor in this case. This was one heck of a case, but luckily, there's always a solution to every problem.

So, how did sonic get disowned by the forum staff? As one may wonder of course? Well, it so happened that Nobody and Sonic where joking around via PMS. Someone must have thought to serious about this joking around, because it got slightly out of hand, and it was brought to junior council member, Andrew. Of course, the punishment was treated as flaming and harassment. As a cause of sonic actions, sonic was banned not by matan, but one of the council members (either Pablo or pf).

Well, sonic came on msn and explained the situation. I immediately got Andrew and we were talking in separate convos. I eventually put us three in a group chat, and that's when it escalated ._.

So, Andy was accusing sonic of trolling a few times on the forums, and sonic's response to that was he only did that once. To help some piece into this and since this topic was irrelevant to the bulling, i privately told sonic to just agree with Andrew. That helped calm down the thick could above our heads. That was necessary since Andrew was holding some grudge against sonic, thus making his ego ****** up.

Nobody eventually came on, and I put him into a group chat with sonic and myself. He cleared the air. Then, the hardest part was making andy believe our side of the story, but he eventually did . He now knows that nobody and sonic were just joking, and everything is good now.

Because of nobody being good, and PF telling sonic if nobody admitted that everythign was ok or whatever the rules were, sonic's bannishment would be reversed . So, pablo got involved, saw what was going on, and unbanned sonic.
So, everybody, give a nice warm welcome back to sonic!

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
10 Aug 2011 22:16 #2
Yep. I would have to Thank Jeff for helping me from the start and PF, Pablo, Nobody and Andy along the way. Feels good to be legitimately back.

• Thank you received: 15
10 Aug 2011 22:18 #3
Quote:Andrew was holding some grudge against sonic, thus making his ego ****** up.

.__________________________________________________.

I feel bad about what happened, and I've let go of that grudge now. I shouldn't have let it cloud my judgment, and I apologize. And it's good to see you back on the forums again, Sonic!

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
10 Aug 2011 22:52 #4
Welcome back Sonic!

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

• Perishingflames
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Thank you received: 21
10 Aug 2011 23:16 #5
Good to see you back, Sonic. I was confused and misinformed about the situation until now.

• Perishingflames
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Thank you received: 21
11 Aug 2011 01:10 #6
No offense but that it one of the most conceited and just plain wrong posts I've seen lately.

Quote:So yea people, instead of me programming mbe2 or fixing mbopal/mbemerald bugs

It's so generous of you to take time out of your excessively busy day.

Quote:here I am fighting with the Jr. council member Andy, and the victim, sonic.

Pretty clear right away where your biases are.

Quote:Well, it so happened that Nobody and Sonic where joking around via PMS. Someone must have thought to serious about this joking around, because it got slightly out of hand, and it was brought to junior council member, Andrew.

Well clearly nobody didn't think it was a joke, or he wouldn't have brought it to the staff's attention in the first place.

Quote:Of course, the punishment was treated as flaming and harassment. As a cause of sonic actions, sonic was banned not by matan, but one of the council members (either Pablo or pf).

And how do you know this? Either way, that's not how the junior council works, a vote is always taken, there is no rogue staff member going around banning people.

Quote:i privately told sonic to just agree with Andrew. That helped calm down the thick could above our heads. That was necessary since Andrew was holding some grudge against sonic, thus making his ego ****** up.

There we go with that self-aggrandizing again. And again, you are making it seem as if sonic was banned because of Andrew's grudge, which certainly was not the case.

Quote:Nobody eventually came on, and I put him into a group chat with sonic and myself. He cleared the air. Then, the hardest part was making andy believe our side of the story, but he eventually did . He now knows that nobody and sonic were just joking, and everything is good now.

Oh really? Because that certainly wouldn't be suggested by nobody's reporting sonic in the first place. If he just doesn't want sonic to be banned, that's one thing..

Normally I don't get involved in all this forum drama crap but this was just so inaccurate that I couldn't resist. Next time if you want to tell a story, go write some fiction. Locking this..

• Thank you received: 15
11 Aug 2011 01:21 #7
Unlocking in part due to PF's baseless accusations.

• Jeff
  • Jeff's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
11 Aug 2011 01:35 #8
@PF: Your post, sir, is hilarious. Doesn't every news media make drama and twist things up

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

• Thank you received: 91
11 Aug 2011 01:38 #9
Just to clarify...

A couple days ago, me and Sonic got into an argument, in which no indication of whether he was kidding or not. In today's chat, he claimed to be only kidding, to which I was unsure about. Either way, I don't think there's any hard feelings either way anymore, and he should be given one more chance on the forums. My reporting of the PM was out of anger, and I assume that he PM'd out of anger of being MSN blocked.

• Thank you received: 18
11 Aug 2011 01:57 #10
Aug 10, 2011, 3:13pm, jeff wrote:Well, it so happened that Nobody and Sonic where joking around via PMS.

Yep, there sure was a lot of PMSing going on.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.901 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.