• Jeff
  • Jeff's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
05 Nov 2014 00:51 - 05 Nov 2014 01:11 #1
Hi Guys,

Wow, it sure has been a while since my last blog. Time surely flies. So, yesterday, November 3rd, 2014 marks an important date for me. Why? 4 years later and I'm still here. That's right, 4 years already? Man I have no life. Seriously, I have no life. Yes, I joined on November 3rd, 2010. When I first joined this community, I didn't know what programming was or how it worked or what a language was. However, someone in this community realized that I wanted to learn. So, I have one thing to say...

Warning: Spoiler!

HiGuy taught me the basics of how programming worked, starting in TorqueScript. Because of his dedication to helping me through my struggles, I have been able to do things that I would have never thought of before, as well as going to college for computer science. I had no idea what I wanted to be of myself, until I met him and watched as he programmed stuff in marble blast opal. Man, this does sound corny..

Anyways, I've met quite a lot of people over the years (for better or for worse, not mentioning names). I started out as a regular plebian like you, the reader (unless you're staff hehe). I somehow by the grace of PQ have been able to work my way up the ladder to be a community administrator, and I take great pride in being one. I don't plan to leave anytime soon although I sometimes loose my cool on skype with higuy and Matan about me wanting to leave or something else :[ But, even they know that I can't hold a promise, and will always be lingering around and occasionally helping out with things. Thank you for putting up with me guys, appreciate it.

Also, #TheReturn2015

And for the people who do know about it, do you part and keep quiet about it.

Here's to another 4 more years!

- Jeef

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.
Last edit: 05 Nov 2014 01:11 by Jeff.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 123
05 Nov 2014 11:38 #2
Here, here! And to think I registered only a little bit after you did...!

Lateness is 100% excused.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeff

• Thank you received: 401
06 Nov 2014 01:39 - 06 Nov 2014 01:42 #3
We love you Jeef <3

Also,

JeefNuggets wrote: Hi Guys

JeefNuggets wrote: Hi Guys

...I'll see myself out.

"You know you've spelled something wrong when the only search results are Jeff convos" - HiGuy
Last edit: 06 Nov 2014 01:42 by Derpky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HiGuy, IsraeliRD, Jeff, ProMarbler, whirligig

• whirligig
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 261
06 Nov 2014 05:04 #4

JeefNuggets wrote: So, yesterday, November 3rd, 2014 marks an important date for me. Why? 4 years later and I'm still here. That's right, 4 years already? Man I have no life. Seriously, I have no life. Yes, I joined on November 3rd, 2010. [...] Here's to another 4 more years!

My GarageGames profile wrote: Member since: June 14, 2006

Trust me, you'll be around for another four years.
The following user(s) said Thank You: IsraeliRD, Jeff, Derpky

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.787 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.