file New Blog

• Jkk39
  • Jkk39's Avatar Topic Author
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 67
15 Mar 2013 04:52 #1
Hey guys! I have a blog now, so I get to keep ya updated on all the fancy stuff my life.
So anyway, how are you all doing?
First off, I really won't be posting monstrous posts that take 10 years to read, I normally like to stick with smaller posts. (And I never really have much to say anyway )

What will I post on my blog? Well, levels I beat in MBG, things I do, and anything worth sharing with the community.
Anyways something that may interest some of you, (mostly the minecraft players) is my youtube channel. Just thought I'd draw some attention to it. I will warn, however, that my older videos are extremely stupid. (Not joking ) they are HORRIBLE. Recently I've tried putting more work into them, and I've put myself to a schedule of uploading at least 1 every weekend. But as many of you, I'm busy with school and such. During the summer I hope to have a proper intro and outro.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed my first blog. Yes this is the end.
Like I said, I can never think of enough stuff to say. Thanks for reading all.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.785 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.