file Not sure if this is the right place to post this but...

• MBCollector672
  • MBCollector672's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • click the sergals
  • Thank you received: 76
10 Nov 2015 03:31 #1
Can somebody make me a fully functional end pad from MBUltra? You know, like this ? Thanks!

dumb furry who plays ball rolling games, gun shooting games, and plumber jumping games

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Three
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • level designer
  • Thank you received: 349
10 Nov 2015 05:29 #2
It wouldn't be possible to put the MBU finish pad (assuming you're talking about the "marble flying around" animation) into MBP unless we had the MBG original source code, which we don't. As far as I know, everything related to the finish pad is not accessible to add to or modify without the source code.

Follow me on twitter at @threefolder

• Kalle29
  • I blame ping for losing
  • Thank you received: 754
10 Nov 2015 05:51 #3

Can somebody make me a fully functional end pad from MBUltra?

The MBU coders can. Asking on here for people to make your work for you won't work though, no one wants to do your dirty work.

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽

• MBCollector672
  • MBCollector672's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • click the sergals
  • Thank you received: 76
10 Nov 2015 15:52 #4
Yeah, guess your right. I thought it wuold be easy, and i have no experience of coding whatsoever xD. Archive this topic plx

dumb furry who plays ball rolling games, gun shooting games, and plumber jumping games

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
10 Nov 2015 18:01 #5
also while you can directly copypaste the .dts (mbp will go wild, so don't, but have fun in mbg) you wont see shaders. The "light" might not be visible and even if it does it's meh looking.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Thank you received: 17
04 Dec 2015 21:29 #6
This is almost a month old, but I'll give my two cents anyway. While this doesn't actually count as anything custom, you could just "borrow" those animations from Marble Blast XP.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.911 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.