This board contains threads from which new levels can be downloaded.

Each level creator is to have one thread where he posts all information pertaining to his levels.

Any other or extra threads will be deleted.

file TheRealJohArks Levels [NEW: Fallify 2]

• TheRealJohArk
  • TheRealJohArk's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
27 Jan 2020 19:16 - 01 Mar 2020 13:10 #1
Okay here i will post some of my levels i made.

Fallify

File Attachment:

File Name: Fallify_20...27-3.zip
File Size:259 KB

Fallify 2

File Attachment:

File Name: Fallify2.zip
File Size:258 KB
Last edit: 01 Mar 2020 13:10 by TheRealJohArk.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Mike
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Feb 2020 20:16 #2
FYI, when uploading a level, make sure ALL of the files are included in the download. The level uses an interior called halfgreen.dif. The thing is, this interior does not appear in PlatinumQuest's files and doesn't even appear in the entirety of the CLA (it came from Marble Blast STOP, of all places).

• TheRealJohArk
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
01 Mar 2020 12:05 #3
yea i figured that out after i uploaded the level

• TheRealJohArk
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
01 Mar 2020 12:34 #4
ok i made 2 new levels. "Long Road" and "Upwards" they are my first Constructor levels. I Put Them both in one zip file.

File Attachment:

File Name: levels.zip
File Size:307 KB
Attachments:

• Mike
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Mar 2020 16:52 #5
These are good levels. I'm also surprised to see someone pick up Constructor so quickly, especially considering the lack of decent tutorials.

Please remember to add textures to downloads, otherwise, parts of the map will be missing them.

• TheRealJohArk
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
04 Apr 2020 12:08 - 04 Apr 2020 12:22 #6
thx for support. i only learnt constructor because i wanted to make levels that look good. because ive made some levels out of the 1x1 trim blocks, (never posted them) i just stretched the 1x1 trims and stuff till i got a level. they had ok gameplay, but looked bad. they looked like they didnt have textures. and i rly didnt want my levels to look bad. i also didnt want to stretch the preset things with textures because that made them look ugly because the textures stretch (that happens alot in old mbg levels) i didnt want the textures stretched. i ended up finding some things in the platinum interiors, (the interiors used in fallify and fallify 2)
i could move them and copy them so they werent stretched, but that took a long time and was hard. so i spent like 4 hours looking for a decent tutorial, 3 hours figuring out why albums werent working, an hour learning how to actually use it, and 2 hours making my first level with it. so i basically spent almost an entire day learning constructor

also wdym please remember to add textures to downloads? i think i did..? i dont have the level file anymore so i cant check. but i will next time i make a level.
Last edit: 04 Apr 2020 12:22 by TheRealJohArk.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.756 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.