I made this level a few days ago, of course there is a way to complete it without the level editor.
I intentionally did not add any teleports or powerups, just want to see if any other members can get it done?
Any videos would be great, would be interesting to see how you get it done
1. Roll diagonally back and right to the edge of the start pad's top.
2. Hold the jump button and move diagonally forward and left, landing on the slope.
3. Continue to hold it until the second (or third) jump. Don't let up on the diagonal movement.
4. Jump at the precise time needed to hit the top of the inner edge. This is the hardest part.
5. EDGE HIIIIT!!
6. Realize the angle you're being launched at is too high to get to the finish.
7. Bounce off the platform with enough spin to fling you to the finish anyway.