This board contains threads from which new levels can be downloaded.

Each level creator is to have one thread where he posts all information pertaining to his levels.

Any other or extra threads will be deleted.

check 89o's Levels

• 89o
  • 89o's Avatar Topic Author
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
14 Jan 2021 18:10 - 22 Jan 2021 10:13 #1
-> CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD ALL LEVELS <-

All you have to do is put all the folders into [PQ directory]\platinum\data\. In-game, you can then select "89o's Levels" in the "Games" category (where there's Gold, Platinum, Ultra, etc.)

The reason I do it this way is 1. it's easier for me, 2. it's not that difficult to install, literally just move all the folders to a directory and you're done, and 3. it's really cool to have a level category all to yourself.

Whenever I update a level or add a new one, the zip file will be updated.
All levels will be put as replies to this post.

Levels list: Trial Play Revisited, Red Sun, Moto-Stuntshow, Persistence Remastered, Gold Circuit + Interior Mash levels
Last edit: 22 Jan 2021 10:13 by 89o.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• 89o
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
14 Jan 2021 18:16 - 20 Jan 2021 16:34 #2
Trial Play Revisited
[img

This is a remake of a level I made a long time ago back in MBP. Here's a video. (Warning, the intro's very loud)
Now, I remade it using an actual interior made using actual Constructor. It's quite snazzy.
Last edit: 20 Jan 2021 16:34 by 89o.

• 89o
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
14 Jan 2021 18:24 - 20 Jan 2021 16:34 #3
Red Sun
[img

This is a really tough level, where perfection is only the beginning. The title, description and start help text all actually come from the Bladesinger Hall in Kingdom Rush Origins. I just really liked the concept.
I'd like to see some actually good players try to beat this!

• 89o
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
14 Jan 2021 18:26 - 20 Jan 2021 16:34 #4
Moto-Stuntshow
[img

A remake of the classic Moto-Marblecross, this time much harder and in Consistency mode. I was able to beat every part individually but in a row it's really hard.

• 89o
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
15 Jan 2021 12:09 #5
Infinitum Jump [WIP]

This will be a huge Quota level with lots of fun things to do.

• 89o
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
18 Jan 2021 07:50 - 20 Jan 2021 16:34 #6
Persistence Remastered
[img

This is a remake of my friend's ancient MBP level Persistence. Painfully difficult.

• 89o
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
19 Jan 2021 10:36 #7
Interior Mash Series
[img

This is a series of Quota levels made from 1 of each interior from a particular game and difficulty. At the moment, I only made MBG beginner but more are on the way.

• 89o
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
20 Jan 2021 16:33 - 20 Jan 2021 16:33 #8
Gold Circuit
[img

This is a short 'n' sweet MBG Laps level.
Last edit: 20 Jan 2021 16:33 by 89o.

• Whitepoplar
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • How do I prove that I exist?
  • Thank you received: 4
20 Jan 2021 18:07 #9
Wondrous!
I will tarry to play them until more levels are released, for the moment. Gold Circuit looks particularly esthetic. Anywise, good work!

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and, if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."
The following user(s) said Thank You: 89o

• Whitepoplar
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • How do I prove that I exist?
  • Thank you received: 4
18 Feb 2021 19:45 - 19 Feb 2021 10:03 #10

Whitepoplar wrote: Wondrous!
I will tarry to play them until more levels are released, for the moment. Gold Circuit looks particularly esthetic. Anywise, good work!

I know I've contravened my word of honour, but a player's skills mustn't go to attrition ;)
As for my remarks...

Gold Circuit tenders a good and diverting challenge to adroit players to score a low time. Its narrowness both mars and betters the level owing to the turns. It's almost habit-forming.
Interior Mash: Beginner is a "well said" level. While its choice for placement is interesting, it is not designed functionally, in my opinion. I have not tinkered with this level much. I did clear it.
Moto-Stuntshow, or Moto-stuntshow, mind the spelling, can be circumvented with a precise trick. As a result, I have not played this level thoroughly.
In spite of this, it looks like a well built speed level.
Persistence Remastered offers some divers dares. It is almost my favourite out of all. Does this level have an Awesome Time? Who decided the threshold times if you can't consistently beat it yourself? Do not construe this question as an affront. Likewise, it seems that nukes do not reappear unless you exit and enter the level.
Red Sun is "the level left there forever". I have not played it until now.
and
Trial Play Rev. is a short and sweet level and makes for a fair pathfinding challenge. There is not much else to tell.

"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and, if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words."
Last edit: 19 Feb 2021 10:03 by Whitepoplar. Reason: to append one additional remark to the post

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.822 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.