This board contains threads from which new levels can be downloaded.

Each level creator is to have one thread where he posts all information pertaining to his levels.

Any other or extra threads will be deleted.

heart daniel741852's Levels

• daniel741852
  • daniel741852's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 4
23 Feb 2021 12:29 - 07 Jun 2021 18:48 #1

All you have to do is drag the files in platinum/data/ and you should be set. A new category called "daniel741852's Levels" will be shown in the games drop down menu. Have fun!

Most, if not, all my levels are made in Unity's Probuilder. I'm learning as I go but I hope you lot enjoy what I have to deliver anyways!

[hr]
Available Levels

Gold Levels
Frictional Unity
Go back to Gold and experience an exciting level like none other; a level built in Unity's Probuilder!

PlatinumQuest Levels
Block Hell
The first level of the hell series. Be warned... what lies ahead of you is a monochromatic road of treachery. Even the most refined marblers will have a tough time, are you up for this challenge?
Electrolyte
Bob, weave, and jump around the colorful floor for points, but be warned as lasers will try to take you out in the process!

Changelog:
Code:
1.2.0 Electrolyte Released. 1.1.0 Block Hell Released, interiors_daniel741852 must be DELETED and reinstalled if you already have it, it's been updated to be more organized. 1.0.0 - Frictional Unity Released.

The one and only. Member since 2008.
Last edit: 07 Jun 2021 18:48 by daniel741852.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• daniel741852
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
04 Mar 2021 05:23 #2
New Level Released.

Block Hell
Download is available in the main link.

• daniel741852
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
07 Jun 2021 18:48 #3
New Level Released.

Electrolyte
Download is available in the main link.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.769 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.