This board contains threads from which new levels can be downloaded.

Each level creator is to have one thread where he posts all information pertaining to his levels.

Any other or extra threads will be deleted.

lightbulb Daro's Level Land (MBG Hunt: Beginner release party)

• Daroachie
  • Daroachie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • the big owo
  • Thank you received: 19
26 Sep 2014 20:04 #31
But Wait! There's More! I'm actually doing things! Huzzah! But in all seriousness I do have a level pretty much done. If I can find it that is... and if custom multiplayer levels work this time round, but no worries. I felt like posting this because I actually am doing something. I know, the king of all laziness doing something? I must be joking. But no, I do have a level all done, I just need a bit more time to see if it actually works. I say bye now. (Also I think The Water Tower would be a good idea to put in the next multiplayer custom pack. It's not begging, it's my own opinion really, a really, really, average opinion.)

draw my fursona thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Daroachie
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • the big owo
31 Mar 2016 00:00 #32
ALRIGHTY!~

So now I'm back in the groove of things, let's talk levels. Or the lack of them. Because I'm not mentioning the old levels. They're bad.
Also I waaaas "Videogamer123" but that name is uncreative and I need to not be a boring person.
And please, don't read my older posts.
I hate those posts I made so much.

So level!
It's pretty much Rampage from Super Monkey Ball 2, but now in MP format because it actually fits. I promise it's better than what I've made before. I mean the interior's not perfect not everyone can be Constructor God first time around.

If I leave the community again you have the rights to sue me (but really don't i need that money for PAX East k).

draw my fursona thanks

• Daroachie
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • the big owo
04 Apr 2016 20:17 #33
Hey remember when I said I might make Platinum Puzzles 2.
I made Platinum Puzzles 2.
It's called Gravicopter, and the interior... is kinda bland. But any scenery would make it easier. It's also kind of not that great, but it's more like another Constructor practice than a real thing. DL link is on the first post if you weren't aware.

Something good'll happen eventually. Just gotta make all the not good stuff first.

draw my fursona thanks

• Daroachie
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • the big owo
22 Nov 2020 04:35 - 22 Nov 2020 07:36 #34
UH OH! I'M BUMPIN A 4 YEAR OLD THREAD!

can you believe some of these old posts i made when i was 10? yikes!
anyways i just wanted to share the moment y'all on discord have been waiting for

it's the mbg beginner levels as hunts

are they good? i'm gonna let you answer that yourself.
are they art? absolutely.
are they online? check thistle.

also if the scores are either really easy or impossible that's just what happens when you ain't good at mb and gotta guesstimate.
see you all in 4 years when i make intermediate

draw my fursona thanks
Last edit: 22 Nov 2020 07:36 by Daroachie. Reason: new link
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vanilagy, NF

• Thank you received: 405
24 Nov 2020 21:54 #35
I just think it's super satisfying seeing a topic started in 2010 still being active. Out of respect for you I won't look at the older posts if you don't want me to though.

So are these hunt levels actually in the game? I don't really know how custom hunt levels work, but did they get officially added or whatever? Or can anyone add levels to Thistle? Or did HiGuy do it with his mega marble powers?

• c0wmanglr
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • looking to improve :)
  • Thank you received: 3
24 Nov 2020 22:00 #36
Currently the levels are only available on Thistle, HiGuy added them there.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.865 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.