This board contains threads from which new levels can be downloaded.

Each level creator is to have one thread where he posts all information pertaining to his levels.

Any other or extra threads will be deleted.

lightbulb Tue27's levels

• Tue27
  • Tue27's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Thank you received: 18
14 Mar 2016 17:09 - 21 Aug 2016 13:25 #1
Hello there fellow Marble Blasters and welcome to my levels topic. Here you can download my levels. Levels will get bigger and better over time as I become more proficient at constructor.
For single player levels, mission files and pictures go in platinum/data/missions, Interiors go in platinum/data/interiors.
For multiplayer levels, mission files and pictures go in platinum/data/multiplayer/hunt/custom, Interiors go in platinum/data/multiplayer/interiors/custom.

Levels:

Four Way Playground
Multiplayer

My first multiplayer level, and hopefully the first in a series of MBG style MP levels. Collect the gems from the four branches in this small arena.

Download: www.mediafire.com/download/gtw0s913c5mqg...r+Way+Playground.zip

Ordeal Tower
Single Player
Difficulty: Low Advanced
Easter Egg: Yes

My first level. A short course inspired by the MBG level ordeal. This level was mainly made as a means for me to practice constructor so its a bit rough around the edges with things like item alignment but still worth uploading.

Download: www.mediafire.com/download/414rwzsjywst3zu/Ordeal+Tower.zip

Pad Pursuit
Single Player
Difficulty: Intermediate
Easter Egg: Yes

A short level that experiments with a moving object. Catch the finish pad as quickly as possible! I am much happier with this level in terms of looking polished.

Download: www.mediafire.com/download/d4rcw94u9lwchv6/Pad+Pursuit.zip

Any feedback is greatly appreciated. :)
Attachments:
Last edit: 21 Aug 2016 13:25 by Tue27.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ralph, Frostfire

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Frostfire
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
  • Thank you received: 447
14 Mar 2016 17:30 #2
Glad to see you finally made a level topic tue :) i will check these out when i have time this weekend
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tue27

• Tue27
  • Tue27's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Thank you received: 18
21 Aug 2016 13:26 #3
A new level, Four Way Playground, has been released. Check out the first post to download.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.848 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.