question-circle How to acquire QuArK/Constructor on Mac?

• nedison
  • nedison's Avatar Topic Author
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • professional musician
  • Thank you received: 4
26 Jan 2020 04:48 #1
Hi everyone.

I'm driving myself nuts over here. I've downloaded all the relevant files that I think I need to activate QuArK on my Mac OS X Yosemite and yet I just don't see a "GO" button or anything that lets me straight up use the program. I know these have probably been answered in previous forums but regardless, my questions for this thread are:

1) Can someone explain to my tiny, feeble brain in detail how one goes about acquiring and running QuArK on a Mac?

2) Can Constructor even be run on a Mac?

I would love to make you guys some dope levels but I get like 20 Interiorinstances into level building and we're already lagging like crazy. Plus it would be really great to be able to completely customize everything I'm making.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Three
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • level designer
  • Thank you received: 349
26 Jan 2020 05:50 #2
I don't think that QuArK ever released for Mac, but Constructor is available for it (assuming you aren't on Catalina) though not on the GarageGames site anymore. There's a link to it in the #level-building channel in the MB Discord (link in Webchat)

Follow me on twitter at @threefolder

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.820 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.