file Does it possible to convert a level from Marble Blast Ultra to PlatinumQuest?

• Astroterium
  • Astroterium's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • It's Jazzy time!
More
07 Apr 2020 23:36 - 07 Apr 2020 23:38 #1 by Astroterium
Just wondering because I wanted to convert a level Glacier from Marble Blast Ultra To PlatinumQuest by through Torque Constructor.

Glacier is a level from Marble Blast Ultra PC as a Custom Level, which it is sorta like Black Diamond but it going stright down from the top to buttom, grab the gem, then going back to the top.

Back in at around 2009 when I was 9 years old, I remember playing Marble Blast Ultra Demo on my old Xbox 360 console; thus making it the first year where I discover this game and play it in the Marble Blast Series. This happens to be way before I discover Marble Blast Gold AND Marble Blast Platinum online in 2010, just before whatever I seek up on my parents and download demo version of MBG on my old laptop and not even bother to download MBP because it's just a fanmade game.
Last edit: 07 Apr 2020 23:38 by Astroterium.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• HiGuy
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Rewrite it in Rust
More
08 Apr 2020 00:20 #2 by HiGuy
PQ can load the DIF files from MBU and with some effort you can reposition the various shapes and gems in the mission.

PQ in a nutshell
function clientcmd12dothepq() {
    commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor');
}

More
08 Apr 2020 15:17 #3 by Mike
Glacier is already in the CLA.

Moderators: Kalle29AayrlRegislian