file Does it possible to convert a level from Marble Blast Ultra to PlatinumQuest?

• Astroterium
  • Astroterium's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • boop.
  • Thank you received: 0
07 Apr 2020 23:36 - 07 Apr 2020 23:38 #1
Just wondering because I wanted to convert a level Glacier from Marble Blast Ultra To PlatinumQuest by through Torque Constructor.

Glacier is a level from Marble Blast Ultra PC as a Custom Level, which it is sorta like Black Diamond but it going stright down from the top to buttom, grab the gem, then going back to the top.

Back in 2009, I remember playing the demo version of Marble Blast Ultra back in I was 9 years old on my old Xbox 360; which this is where I discover Marble Blast series because of this one here, just right before I discover the Marble Blast Gold and Marble Blast Platinum on Youtube.
Last edit: 07 Apr 2020 23:38 by Astroterium.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
  • Thank you received: 604
08 Apr 2020 00:20 #2
PQ can load the DIF files from MBU and with some effort you can reposition the various shapes and gems in the mission.

This signature is real code
Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }

• Mike
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
08 Apr 2020 15:17 #3
Glacier is already in the CLA.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.867 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.