Marble Blast Platinum Support

We encourage you first of all to find solutions to your problem in this section's threads. If you do not thus find any solution, please take account of the following:

If you have a problem which prevents you from playing Marble Blast Platinum, please create a new thread on this board with a description of your problem as title. In your post please indicate the computer involved (Mac/PC, operating system).

If in playing Marble Blast Platinum you discover a bug, please post in the Community found Bugs/Mistakes sub-board.

If you need hints for the Marble Blast Platinum game, please post in the Hints, Videos and other Tips sub-board.

map-pin MBP Appreciation Thread

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
13 Jan 2014 01:20 #1
Love MBP 1.50? Love its staff? Post here!

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • I make levels and songs.
  • Thank you received: 145
13 Jan 2014 02:23 #2
Although I have never played any version of MBP 1.50 yet, I'm thankful for the huge amount of pure dedication you (MBP staff) have for satisfying forum members with magnificent mods. :lol:

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.

• Pyro
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • The semester rounds out!
  • Thank you received: 0
13 Jan 2014 02:45 #3
Oh, absolutely. I played my first few real multiplayer matches today with 5 or 6 people, and it was amazing. I cannot wait for more!

• RandomityGuy
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • This entire place is bruh
  • Thank you received: 61
13 Jan 2014 03:35 #4
MBP 1.50 = MBO WITH MOAR FUN

The multiplayer has shown me my real skills between 5 to 6 people,I came third and second EVERYTIME. Well this is the best game ever and thanks for you guys keeping MB alive.

Github:
github.com/RandomityGuy
Feel free to support me at ko-fi.com/randomityguy

• Thank you received: 2
13 Jan 2014 04:55 #5
<3

• Thank you received: 2
13 Jan 2014 20:40 #6
To be honest, the fact that we now have an independently produced version of MBO for both OS X and Windows is simply magical. I play a MP match and I keep thinking, "how is this happening?!?!?!?"

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.839 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.