Marble Blast Platinum Support

We encourage you first of all to find solutions to your problem in this section's threads. If you do not thus find any solution, please take account of the following:

If you have a problem which prevents you from playing Marble Blast Platinum, please create a new thread on this board with a description of your problem as title. In your post please indicate the computer involved (Mac/PC, operating system).

If in playing Marble Blast Platinum you discover a bug, please post in the Community found Bugs/Mistakes sub-board.

If you need hints for the Marble Blast Platinum game, please post in the Hints, Videos and other Tips sub-board.

lock Is PQ dead?

• Marblemaster1
  • Marblemaster1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Custom Code Enthusiast
  • Thank you received: 8
03 Apr 2013 19:14 #1
So after Matan posted on April Fool's about how he would be leaving soon, it got me worried. He also said that there was hardly anybody working on PQ, and that it would likely be uploaded to Google Code. He later posted in the Shoutbox that he would be sticking around for a bit longer, but he didn't say anything about the fate of PQ. So I ask for the answer to this question: Is PQ still alive? Will we ever get to play the awesomeness that has been shown in the feature spotlights and trailer?

And if Matan is actually leaving:
Thank you for an amazing 4 (?) years that I have been here. I wish you good luck in your future serving your country and finding a job. You will be dearly missed from the community.

QuArK is still a good map editor

You know what's boring? Opaque marble skins. You know what's not? Glass Marbles!
The topic has been locked.
  • Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
03 Apr 2013 20:58 #2
1. PQ is not dead.

2. Matan loves to troll

3. PQ is not going open source LOL ( SORRY GUYS FOR SPOILZZZZ)

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.
  • Thank you received: 57
03 Apr 2013 21:19 #3
Also Matan isn't leaving for at least another year.
  • Marblemaster1
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Custom Code Enthusiast
03 Apr 2013 21:29 #4
Heh, well that's good. I did not know that Matan loves to troll (Which is odd considering how I have been here for 4 years)

You know what's boring? Opaque marble skins. You know what's not? Glass Marbles!
  • Thank you received: 15
03 Apr 2013 22:36 #5
Apr 3, 2013, 2:29pm, marblemaster1 wrote:Heh, well that's good. I did not know that Matan loves to troll (Which is odd considering how I have been here for 4 years)

Matan trolls more often on MSN/Skype than he does on the forums themselves. His entire message was an April Fools prank - why spoil everyone's fun with a somber post like that?
  • Marblemaster1
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Custom Code Enthusiast
04 Apr 2013 02:30 #6
Man, do I ever feel stupid now. Request lock, I guess.

• Thank you received: 0
04 Apr 2013 02:44 #7
Put PQ for open source? Even If he'd go back to Israel I doubt he would put PQ for open source.
  • Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
04 Apr 2013 03:14 #8
And Multiplayer would never go open sourced even if I left cuz its mah work. Don't get ideas people

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.
  • Thank you received: 0
04 Apr 2013 05:39 #9
Well f**k, I was tricked too. =P
  • IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
04 Apr 2013 06:44 #10
mwhahaha

I didn't lie about me going on uni on april first 2011 though, that announcement on the radio was the real deal.

If anything 2 weeks ago I confirmed I'm extended my stay in Australia for another half a year or a year.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.
  • Gary
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Hi all
04 Apr 2013 06:48 #11
Apr 3, 2013, 8:14pm, jeff wrote:And Multiplayer would never go open sourced even if I left cuz its mah work. Don't get ideas people

so maybe other mods can not add the mutiplayer mode in their mod...

HappyRoll Mod Leader
C++ Beginner
  • Rct3fan00
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
08 Apr 2013 03:15 #12
Wait so Matan, when you do leave Australia, do you leave the forums as well?
  • IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
08 Apr 2013 16:06 #13
The problem isn't me leaving Australia but more of the Israeli Army taking me for 6 months when I'm back to Israel, and I don't know when they will do so (from instant to up to a year after arrival).

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.
Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.861 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.