Marble Blast Platinum Support

We encourage you first of all to find solutions to your problem in this section's threads. If you do not thus find any solution, please take account of the following:

If you have a problem which prevents you from playing Marble Blast Platinum, please create a new thread on this board with a description of your problem as title. In your post please indicate the computer involved (Mac/PC, operating system).

If in playing Marble Blast Platinum you discover a bug, please post in the Community found Bugs/Mistakes sub-board.

If you need hints for the Marble Blast Platinum game, please post in the Hints, Videos and other Tips sub-board.

lock Were the goobers is PlatuimQuest going to be out!?

• doaler4
  • doaler4's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
13 Jan 2013 21:13 #1
Would anyone tell me? I fell hungry for some marble blasting!
The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 15
13 Jan 2013 22:41 #2
No release date has been set yet. When PQ gets closer to completion, the Platinum team will let everyone know. Just try to be patient for now.
  • doaler4
  • doaler4's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
13 Jan 2013 23:58 #3
Ok thank you for asking me.
  • IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
14 Jan 2013 01:56 #4
Answering, not asking. You were the one asking. Andrew was answering.
English mate.

Also it's PlatinumQuest. I never heard of PlatuimQuest.

Locking topic.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.
Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.785 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.