Marble Blast Platinum Support

We encourage you first of all to find solutions to your problem in this section's threads. If you do not thus find any solution, please take account of the following:

If you have a problem which prevents you from playing Marble Blast Platinum, please create a new thread on this board with a description of your problem as title. In your post please indicate the computer involved (Mac/PC, operating system).

If in playing Marble Blast Platinum you discover a bug, please post in the Community found Bugs/Mistakes sub-board.

If you need hints for the Marble Blast Platinum game, please post in the Hints, Videos and other Tips sub-board.

file Moving on...

• Jeff
  • Jeff's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
02 Apr 2014 02:41 - 02 Apr 2014 02:42 #1
Hey,

Some people didn't get the memo, they have still been in the dark about this, as I am still being asked. I have moved on. Since January of this year, I have quit working on Marble Blast all together. I have just gotten tired of working an a limited engine with a dying game. I now moved on to do other projects that have no relation to Marble Blast.

On a more personal note, I am also not involved much anymore. I am not as active, I post much less often than ever. I still will be around to play Multiplayer with a few loyal friends, but rather than that, I've moved on.

Special thanks to the platinum team for giving me the opportunity to work with them. And HiGuy, thank you for teaching me 3 years of programming. I wouldn't nearly have the knowledge that I have now if it wasn't for you. I am in debt to you sir.

Thanks everyone for being supportive, and happy marble blasting.

Jeff

Edit, now i think about it, this probably wasn't the right board to post in. Mods/Admins feel free to move it.

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.
Last edit: 02 Apr 2014 02:42 by Jeff.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 2
02 Apr 2014 16:21 #2
heh, this IS a support issue ;)

In any case, I'm glad to see you got something out of it all.

• MBKid
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • XXXquickscoperXXX
  • Thank you received: 35
02 Apr 2014 23:32 #3
Darn, at least you are still doing multiplayer so i may see you around! But I'm glad you improved on programming!

I played marble blast

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.196 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.