file Mabrleblast Gold Mod in the works (Unnamed)

• 9thDimension
  • 9thDimension's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
29 Jul 2023 13:47 #1
To debut my new game development startup (in the very early works) I will be modding marble blast gold. This mod will include all original levels. My goal is to capture the magic of the original game, while bringing something new to the table. This game was my chidhood, I hope my mod comes out well. I have made 2 levels so far as I just got my computer yesterday. More pictures as well as gameplay videos coming soon!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jiquor
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • STOPX Creator
  • Thank you received: 155
02 Aug 2023 19:18 - 05 Aug 2023 23:34 #2
Hi there! I don't play other modifications fairly often, but this is something I'm looking forward to. This seems like a down-to-earth Marble Blast Gold modification, and I am interested to learn more about it. I run a team behind the all-successful STOPX and we are improving by every update. If you have any questions about modding, I am happy to answer them whenever I get to my inbox here (which isn't that common unfortunately, but I can certainly try). Others will discourage you to not make a mod for crap reasons, but if there is a way I can support you, I can do my best while I keep working on STOPX with my team.

Regards,
Jiquor
Tekannabrand

STOPX Creator. Getting better by every release.
Last edit: 05 Aug 2023 23:34 by Jiquor.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.928 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.