file Marble Blast Gold XBOX/Controller Friendly MOD (Barely started)

• JustSimplyJDM
  • JustSimplyJDM's Avatar Topic Author
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
09 Aug 2014 02:37 - 09 Aug 2014 02:43 #1
I am creating a mod that brings all the elements of the XBOX Live version and bring it to the PC/Mac version.
The main goal of this mod is to bring all the controller friendly GUIs to the PC version of the XBOX.
The problem is: I'm lost. I don't know where to get started. I don't have a XBOX nor the money or the priveleges (I forgot how to spell it) to get one. I could debug it on a XBOX emulator, but it just crashes. Mostly,
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ' M M L OOOOO SSSSSS TTTTTTTTTTT ! ! !
I M M M M L O O S T ! ! !
I M M M L O O SSSSS T ! ! !
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII M M LLLLLL OOOOO S T
SSSSSS T ! ! ! :(
Now would anyone would like to invest in helping me?
EDIT: This is also a failed attempt at making ASCII art. And I laughed.
Will post .xbe file later.

"Act your age, not your IQ"
Last edit: 09 Aug 2014 02:43 by JustSimplyJDM.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 123
09 Aug 2014 03:31 #2
... What. For some reason, I get the feeling that you were actually serious. Immensely doubting the feasibility and legality of this. I'd quickly reconsider your post.

• HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
  • Thank you received: 604
09 Aug 2014 03:40 #3
Controller friendly — I recommend you check out default.bind.cs, as it has the various joystick setup functions.

Xbox Live — Good luck.

This signature is real code
Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
09 Aug 2014 04:53 - 09 Aug 2014 04:55 #4
I have to agree with ProMarbler. Please make your posts more mature in the future. There is no excuse to use that kind of exclamation punctuation. That is childish behavior and needs to stop from here-on-out.

Good luck. I for one will not offer support on this topic as I have no idea how and we have more important things to get done.

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.
Last edit: 09 Aug 2014 04:55 by Jeff.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.846 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.