lock Marble Blast Bronze [Suspended]

• Loq
  • Loq's Avatar Topic Author
  • Novice Marbler
  • Novice Marbler
  • Thank you received: 1
20 Sep 2014 21:27 - 21 Sep 2014 14:04 #1
Hey Marble Blasters!
Im gonna make a sequel to Marble Blast Gold. Marble Blast Bronze! I need some help to make this mod

MBB Features:
Multiplayer
Professional Levels
and more!

Send me some Levels or textures made from you to make this game an awesome MB game!
Well, for some reason i can't download Quark so the game is suspended
Last edit: 21 Sep 2014 14:04 by Loq.
The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 22
21 Sep 2014 00:55 - 21 Sep 2014 01:30 #2
No.

Seriously though, just stick to making custom levels and other custom content for already existing Marble Blast games/mods.
Last edit: 21 Sep 2014 01:30 by Ultra.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HiGuy, IsraeliRD, Aayrl, Imperial, Jeff, Buzzmusic, Marblr, ProMarbler, Marson, RandomityGuy, StewMan46, Kasper, Frostfire, tporter
  • StewMan46
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 46
21 Sep 2014 14:23 #3
I just don't get why everyone wants multiplayer these days. Is it because of the awesomeness it has or something else? Whatever it is, you ain't getting it! You know why? Cause it takes lots of work. There's thousand of lines of code (maybe more) that goes into multiplayer. There's also no programmers to help you and you also need to learn TorqueScript/C++. However if you want to try, be my guest. Also, don't think I'm trying to stop you, cause I'm not. Anyway, case closed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kasper, tporter
Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.780 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.