Before posting, please read the rules pertaining to verification of times.

exclamation-circle Marble Blast Gold - World Record Rampage #4 (SDA Update 3) - RELEASED!

• Kalle29
  • I blame ping for losing
  • Thank you received: 753
02 Apr 2015 22:52 - 02 Apr 2015 23:41 #151
Good points, added them.

edit: PJ says he found the paths for Elevator, Obstacle course and Ordeal. I added him on Elevator, because the path is actually different, but I won't add him on the other two since he only added a screenshot and didn't change the path.

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽
Last edit: 02 Apr 2015 23:41 by Kalle29.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Kalle29
25 Apr 2015 01:08 - 25 Apr 2015 16:42 #152
yeah yeah double post big whoop wanna fight about it?

Someone wanted me to post the stuff I had noted regarding the WRR. So here are some fun facts about the rampage

1. This is the first rampage where Xelna doesn’t hold a majority of WRs

2. This is also the first rampage where someone managed to tie Xelna in number of WRs in a difficulty: Kalle and Xelna both had 9 WRs each for intermediate

3. The oldest WR is Xelna’s Learn the super speed, which was done on 2008-12-31

4. The time of that WR is 2.777, which is the only time to be exactly equal to another WR: Gyrocopter

5. That is also the only triple digit to appear among the WR times, and it appears 3 times in total, apart from the two already mentioned levels, Survival of the Fittest also ends in three 7s; (6.777)

6. The smallest improvement was done on Fork in the Road, which got improved by 0.001 seconds – the smallest possible improvement.

7. The biggest improvement was done on Great Divide, which got improved by 3.050 seconds.

8. The biggest increase in number of WRs for an individual is 29, by Kalle; who went from 0 to 29.

9. The biggest decrease in number WRs for an individual is 46, by Xelna; who went from 80 to 34.

10. The biggest domination in a WRR (in terms of WRs) was done by Xelna in MBG WRR#2, in which he had 89 WRs.

11. There are 14 people participating in WRR#4, 9 of these had not taken part in an earlier WRR.

12. There are 9 traplaunch records, 4 of these were done by Pascal, 4 by Kalle, and 1 by Regislian. However Kalle actually performed 6 traplaunches, since he holds both of the double traplaunch WRs.

13. Earlier rampages were characterized by many records by Xelna, with the occasional interruption by Matan or Dushine. One noticeable instance of this can be found in the second rampage, where Xelna had all intermediate WRs, save for the very first one. He then had the first four records in the advanced difficulty, giving him a total of 27 levels in a row – more than a quarter of the rampage. In the latest rampage, no one, not even Xelna, has more than two records in a row.

14. The longest streak of levels without a record by Xelna is 10, from Tornado Alley to Obstacle course.

15. Coincidentally, this is also the part of the rampage with the longest streak of new records; 16. Going from Spork in the road to Tube Treasure.

16. There are 13 WRs that were done in 2009, but not a single one from 2010. No current WR was done between 2009-09-13 and 2011-01-20

17. There are also no records done in June

18. The most common month to break WR in is, by far, August, having 27 WRs. December is the second most common, with 11 WRs.

19. The 27th is the most WR heavy date, having 8 WRs.

20. There are several days that have more than one WR, 2009-02-27, 2011-08-27 and 2014-09-09 are examples of this.

21. Freeway Crossing is the only level on which the runner uses both the restart glitch and the standard screenshot glitch.

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽
Last edit: 25 Apr 2015 16:42 by Kalle29.
The following user(s) said Thank You: StewMan46, Frostfire, MBKid, NF

• Frostfire
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
  • Thank you received: 447
25 Apr 2015 02:20 #153
Enjoyable fun facts, though 12 seemed a bit like you were searching for a fact from nowhere :P

• MBKid
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • XXXquickscoperXXX
  • Thank you received: 35
25 Apr 2015 04:08 #154
Great fun facts, I can't believe Xelna's WR decrease is 46 :o

I played marble blast

• Kalle29
25 Apr 2015 16:38 - 25 Apr 2015 20:22 #155

Frostfire wrote: Enjoyable fun facts, though 12 seemed a bit like you were searching for a fact from nowhere :P

That was part of a another fact (was a comparison with Pascal's records) that I decided on dropping, but instead of deleting it I just went on to the next one :p
Removed now. And if you have fun facts that I missed then please tell us.

Last edit: 25 Apr 2015 20:22 by Kalle29.

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
26 Apr 2015 06:05 - 26 Apr 2015 06:06 #156
Piss and you didn't write anything like "matan is gtfo'd from this wrr" in the first time ever

also lots of self love and appreciation in these facts. i could bring more to the table msg me

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.
Last edit: 26 Apr 2015 06:06 by IsraeliRD. Reason: i like shorthand because i have pizza for breakfast also piss is totally british im part aussie now so like gtfo kthx

• Kalle29
26 Apr 2015 06:33 #157

also lots of self love and appreciation in these facts

I fkn saved this rampage from being shit so I get to self love all I want bae

The following user(s) said Thank You: IsraeliRD

• Thank you received: 16
26 Apr 2015 09:45 #158
I agree with Kalle c:

Matan, It would be great to see your other aditions posted here, not hidden away in some pm somewhere!

ps. or karly

i have a flickr

• Thank you received: 52
26 Apr 2015 13:03 - 26 Apr 2015 13:06 #159

Karly29 wrote:

also lots of self love and appreciation in these facts

I fkn saved this rampage from being shit so I get to self love all I want bae

If not enough runs were recorded, there wouldn't have been a WRR#4 (at least not as soon). Sorry to tell you that you didn't save anything Batman. It's not like it's due on a specific date and we have to force it.

Kappa

PS: I just like trolling him, don't worry.

I'm just a jealous nerd who had his glorious days in 2006 and now let me go back under my rock.
Last edit: 26 Apr 2015 13:06 by Xelna.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.969 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.