Before posting, please read the rules pertaining to verification of times.

file Eguy Times

• Eguy
  • Eguy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
  • Thank you received: 208
08 May 2017 04:55 - 09 May 2017 16:23 #1
Hello,

Just decided to make a full list for convenience of all the times i have recorded but are not on the leaderboards, just in case anyone wants to add them. Thanks!

Battlements 8.282 (2nd place) - HiGuy has seen this
Siege 16.408 (WR) - HiGuy has seen this
The Orange Forest 43.186 (2nd place) - see BWRR part 3
Complexity 19.49 (2nd place) -
- 3rd dec unknown so 9 I guess

I also have a 23.873 on Cycle from a long time ago (obsolete for BWRR), which I know Jeff has seen, but it's fine if you can't add this - i'd just move up from 6th to 4th. I also got the WR of Rolling to Eternity 7.261 seconds offline, sent it along to Regi, and he had some trouble opening it. He just accepted my time anyways, but I figured I might as well send it to marbleblastforums@gmail.com to confirm. So I just did that.
edit: I actually decided to send it to Higy's skype to avoid dealing with google docs problems. I'm lazy.

Thanks,
~Eguy

"it's the internet eguy. where children are men. men are monkeys, and women are PQ."
-Jeff 2014
Last edit: 09 May 2017 16:23 by Eguy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 404
09 May 2017 02:46 #2
For Complexity for the third decimal place do you still have the .rec? You can play it back and during the playback open the console and type echo(playgui.elapsedtime); and press enter as soon as the marble finishes and that will get you the third decimal place (the time will paste in the console in a new line).

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
09 May 2017 16:20 - 09 May 2017 16:21 #3

Nature Freak wrote: For Complexity for the third decimal place do you still have the .rec? You can play it back and during the playback open the console and type echo(playgui.elapsedtime); and press enter as soon as the marble finishes and that will get you the third decimal place (the time will paste in the console in a new line).

I'll try that when i get home tonight. If the .rec still works, that is. (Feb 2015 lol)

hPerks wrote:

yea maybe im a narhohsist so what if i am whoop whoop wanna fite

"it's the internet eguy. where children are men. men are monkeys, and women are PQ."
-Jeff 2014
Last edit: 09 May 2017 16:21 by Eguy.

• Thank you received: 404
09 May 2017 18:43 - 09 May 2017 18:45 #4

(Feb 2015 lol)

That shouldn't be too much of an issue unless the level is really long, .recs will generally work or not work initially and that will stay the same regardless of how old they are.

Oh and how did you capture MBG's outputted sound on a Mac?
Last edit: 09 May 2017 18:45 by NF.

• HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
  • Thank you received: 604
10 May 2017 01:12 #5

Nature Freak wrote: Oh and how did you capture MBG's outputted sound on a Mac?

Look up Soundflower . It's an audio extension that you can route your system audio through and then record with something like OBS.

This signature is real code
Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }
The following user(s) said Thank You: NF

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
10 May 2017 04:03 #6

HiGuy wrote:

Nature Freak wrote: Oh and how did you capture MBG's outputted sound on a Mac?

Look up Soundflower . It's an audio extension that you can route your system audio through and then record with something like OBS.

Can confirm, has worked really well for me.

Full Complexity time is 19.494.

-Jeff 2014

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.814 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.