Reply: Moving my account stats

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: Moving my account stats

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• subtract
02 Sep 2021 10:44

Thx for the response :side:

• Kalle29
02 Sep 2021 10:32

Hello, you are not forgotten, the process was just a bit more complicated than anticipated.

• Anonymous
01 Sep 2021 07:33

I’m gonna resend this

• subtract
24 Aug 2021 09:54

User ID is 24453. The proof is in my Bio. Thanks:side:

• Kalle29
23 Aug 2021 23:44

Hello, sorry about the supprt tickets not working, the staff who took care of it are no longer active in the community and we should probably look into how to solve that.

I think we can move your stats, but I want to confirm first that you actually want it and can log into your old account without problems. Once user data is moved it cannot be moved back.

Can you also provide the user ID number of that account?

• subtract
23 Aug 2021 11:35

Since support tickets aren't working, is there a way I can move my stats from this account to my previous account "goforthefiles"? Thx:side:

Time to create page: 0.785 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.