Reply: Dividing Flight bugged gem

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: Dividing Flight bugged gem

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• CylinderKnot
11 Jan 2022 02:47

Some levels online (including this one) are bugged. The next update is meant to fix these bugged levels.

• Perithist
11 Jan 2022 02:31

(I am playing on PlatinumQuest 2.6.1)

In Dividing Flight (from custom packs 1-9), there is a 9th gem placed far away from the rest of the course, with no teleporters to my knowledge. Every video on the level I've found shows it has 8 gems that are on the course as normal. The 9th gem is possible to collect with some powerup tricks but it is very difficult and eats a lot of time, potentially making the Ultimate Time unachievable. I am guessing this gem is not intended, though I am unaware of how recent or well-known the mistake is.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.756 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.